three

"Bug, Bug we have to move." Travis mumbled against my lips. "I'm not fucking you against a wall. I will at some point, but you deserve so much more the first time."

I just nodded. I didn't care. He could take me against the wall of bent over the couch or on the fucking kitchen floor if that's what he wanted. Whatever got our clothes off quickly.

Travis' fingers edged under the hem of the sweatpants I was wearing, and they dropped to the ground easily because of how loose they were. Then his hands were circling my hips, lifting me easily off the ground. I almost moaned at how easy it was for him to hold my weight, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as Travis took me away from the wall. He carried me down to his bedroom, inside, shoved the door closed. 

"I know you like kinky shit Bug." He murmured. "But when I fuck you the first time it's just going to be us. Okay?"

"Okay." I mumbled, nodding. I liked the idea of knowing each other's bodies entirely for the first time, just us, just him and I. 

Travis sat me down on the end of his bed and eased my shirt off, leaving me in my bra and panties. He'd seen me this scantily clad before in bikinis and things like that, but this was so much more personal, sensual, private. Intimate.

"You are so fucking beautiful." Travis murmured, his eyes drinking in the sight of my almost naked body. I shivered, reaching out and grabbing the hem of his pants. Travis chuckled as I pulled him forwards and undid his pants. They dropped immediately and I gasped at the sight of his erection through his boxers. I'd seen him in boxers before, but he was rock hard and standing out so prominently.

Our gazes locked, Travis put a knee up on the bed, and together we moved upwards. He lowered me down onto my back with one hand on my waist, our eyes never shifting from each other. It felt so right, with a passionate intimacy that was so strange to me. Travis knew me so well, and soon he'd know me even better. I was dying to have him inside me, any part of him. I didn't care. I just wanted him.

"My Bug." Travis crooned as his lips fit perfectly against mine.

"Trav." I whimpered as one of his hands slipped between my legs, rubbing my soaked folds gently through my panties. It set me on fire and I moaned, grabbing onto his shoulders as my head tilted backwards. Travis' lips found my neck, kissing softly, not hard enough to leave a mark since that would give things away. Matty would know what I'd done.

Then Travis' hand found its way to my back, and I arched it slightly so he could undo my bra. It fell away, and then I heard Travis audibly let out a soft breath at the sight of me bare from the hips up. His eyes skimmed down to take in the sight of my bare chest, and they darkened slightly as he dipped down. I sighed, my eyes rolling back in my head as Travis wrapped his lips around one of my nipples, his hand rising to toy with the other. I was alive with the electricity of his touch, trembling.

"Fucking hell." Travis groaned. "You taste delicious Bug." All I could do was whimper in response, and Travis chuckled as he peppered light kisses over the soft skin of my breasts. Then his lips were back on mine, and his hand was travelling down my stomach. "Okay?" He whispered, and I nodded. "Words Bug, I need words."

"Yes." I pleaded, and his hand slipped into my panties. I gave a sharp gasp as he circled one finger against my clit, stroking me very gently, but soon that one finger became too. And his fingers were huge too.

I kissed Travis hard, cupping his face as I nipped at his bottom lip. He rolled my clit between his fingers, making me cry out into his mouth, a sound begging for more. And Travis seemed to understand that, pushing my panties down. I lifted my hips to help, and once I was naked I immediately reached for his boxers. Travis moved so I could and they fell to the floor, his cock settling into my hands. When I stroked him gently, Travis hissed into my mouth and stroked his tongue against mine.