prologue

[17 years ago, unknown land]

we see a couple and their son running through a castle while a baby was crying as he was held by the woman named Andrea.

Andrea: come along Raphael, we must go before THEY find out that we're taking 'his' heir!

Raphael: don't test me woman, Seth and i are doing our best to catch up to the boat that old man Nicholas and friend Lloyd have.

until they hear a scream of anger and sorrow, with all black and red armored knights searching relentlessly for the family for taking the baby as magic began to spread across the sky.

???: WHERE'S MY LITTLE CONNOR!

??? 2: fear not my love, i shalt smite those bastards for robbing us of our son, Brutus, gather thy forces and Claudia, find the ship that Raphael is on.

12-year-old Brutus and his younger sister Claudia were doing as best as they could until the boy asked as he bowed.

Brutus: what are ye going to do father?

??? 2: unleash Ghidorah unto those peasants before they enter God's Border Storm.

Knight 1: sire, i hate to inform thee but they escaped!

??? 2: dammit, mark my words Raphael O'Connell, thou will be slain by my sword, tis a promised that will never break until we meet.

[meanwhile]

Nicholas was looking at the baby, relieved that his grandson is safe from the clutches of the Black Knight and his Witch Queen, then he looked at the city that the boat was entering, Lloyd, his brother-in-arms looked at him, asking him a question.

Lloyd: what does this mean Sir Nicholas?

Nicholas: it means a new life for Connor, the newest Knight of the Round Table.

the end