Trial of the Rebels (part 1)

[Protector Academy]

we see Kiba, Asia, Gasper and Irina looking at the pictures of the ORC before they were in Alaric's army, sad that everyone changed and joined the Black Knight against Kings Arthur and his allies in royalty.

Gasper: it feels like yesterday that Buchou was our savior in our most dire need.

Asia: and Issei was someone who looks at us with sexual lust, but the new Issei is a monster who eats people, and Rias is the willing servant of Callaghan!

Irina: and I was the happy cheery girl who loved him for his heart, Union made him a degenerate, but Alaric made him a monster who feasts on the innocent, something I despise more than him peeping at our bodies.

Kiba: and our fates are in the hands of the True Heroes and AKA, i hope there is redemption.

then we see Team JNPR getting ready for the trial, Jaune was worried that his own family and everyone that hated him are coming to court against him, he hated Cardin for exposing him but he hates Brutus even more for breaking Nora's hips, although her aura helped fix them, her organs were heavily traumatized, which made him angrier, Ren and Pyrrha calm him down, saying it's going to be alright.

Jaune: Cardin is just an obstacle in my revenge, Brutus is the main target for punishing us so fucking badly.

Ren: sweetie, your blood pressure is going up.

Pyrrha: listen to our voices Jaune, we're better than him.

then Sir Galahad and Sir Percival arrive to escort the four teens to the trial, they jumped on their horses and rode off to where they will be sentenced to.

[Hazbin Hotel]

Alastor: indeed Charlie, I am going to be the Rebels' solicitor, there's no need for you to be excited.

Charlie: *excited* ARE YOU KIDDING, YOU'RE HELPING THEM ON THEIR REDEMPTION! VAGGIE, ARE YOU HEARING THIS!?!

Vaggie: yeah, even the Goetia and the I.M.P are being bodyguards to them.

Angel Dust: yeah toots, their ex-boss will kill them for desertion.

Niffty: will there be an execution?

Husk: it seems that Alastor is doing this for if he can win this trial.

Alastor: in which i will, Husker.

[somewhere else]

Raphael: I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! while I was shunned for deceiving the public with no backup, they get to have the Radio Demon as their SOLICITOR!!!!!

Andrea: ever since Arthur exposed us, everything went south for us! no friends, no social standing and no POWER OVER CONNOR!!

Bowie: daddy, granny and grampa are being loud.

Seth: I know little guy; they're stressed out because he won't go to court.

Danzo: don't be too sure about that.

as he and Plankton walked in and addressed the problem with the True Heroes inviting villains and other people who oppose Union, even the denizens of hell are going to it to witness their judgement, and the old Ninja believes they don't.

Raphael: even the former family of Jaune are going there, maybe I might go there myself.

Plankton: yeah, but Krabs has that Secret Formula guarded by that Bisexual witch of Connor's.

Danzo: Wizard, Sheldon.

Plankton: EXACTLY!!

[Hero Heights Courthouse]

Judge: thank you all for coming to this court session. 

Lelouch: in this trial, there are two sets of judges and jury, on the behalf of the True Heroes is the Judge and for the Mythic West is represented by me, Lelouch vi Britannia.

both: may both parties rise up for their respected Headmasters/Monarchs.

as we see on the True Hero side is Iron Man, Batman, Splinter, Fairy Godmother (Auradon Prep), Dumbledore (Hogwarts), Professor Xavier (Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters). PC Principal (South Park) and Max Tennyson (plumbers). as for the Mythic West side was the Pendragon Royal Family, Merlin, the Knights of Justice and the Round Table, Stoic the Vast and his friends and family, Themysciran Royal Family and the Alien Kingdoms' leaders.

Sven: I bet you that shit will escalate in an hour.

Mordred: how boring, make it 5 minutes'

Sven: DEAL!!

Judge: would the Accuser, Danzo Shimura speak first.

Danzo: in all my life, Union Academy has been the most prestigious school around, until the 'True Heroes' arrived and take our credit for saving civilians, but it's nothing compared to the treachery of our Star Students who not only abandoned us, but they betrayed us to a tyrant who causes more destruction than our very villains! 

Alastor: OBJECTION!! ever since the Dark Sword Legion invaded Protector Academy, none of Union came by and helped us, we were vulnerable from the enemies until the All Kings Alliance arrived and swept the floor with their leader, General Brutus Callaghan. 

the crowd began to mutter to each other about the situation from the Battle of Protector Academy, angering Danzo as he stood up and said they were busy, accusing Connor of allowing them to succumb to Alaric's will, Mordred whispers to Sven that he owes him 111 gold coins and he rose up and walked to the old man and told him to stand down.

Danzo: who are you but a dog of a bastard king and a murderer, you only exist-

Mordred: (picks Danzo up by the neck) if anyone calls Arthur and Connor names, it's me and i have done more things than thou hast ever done, old man. for is it not you who made the students go after his group and sail into God's Barrier?

this allegation made many people question Union Academy, even the true heroes were looking at the ninja, thinking where was he when Connor went out fishing. did he know that it would happen.

Judge: order in the court, Alastor, have you got anything to say in their defense?

Alastor: why yes of course, ever since JNPR and the ORC deserters failed their mission, Brutus has done Nora a brutal beating with his mace, crushing her very pelvis while Jaune screamed out mercy, but the rest of their so-called friends told them it was their punishment, the breaking point was when Alaric cuts off Connor's left hand, they questioned everything they did and the two groups straight out left the Army, not without Jaune having to take Octavian's javelin to the back, Jaune didn't protect just Pyrrha but Ren as well, so tell me, has the group done many wrongs ever since their return?

Danzo: what about Connor, the brat was nothing but a stain to Union, but when he arrived and dueled two of our beloved servants, he became that dragon and MURDERED THEM BOTH IN COLD BLOOD! 

Connor: you knew it was a deathmatch, the bitch thought she was above me and tried to have Igraine be her slave just like Rias, but in my fury, i became Ronnoc while covered in armor manifested by my Omnitrix, not only was it a fair fight like my duel with Goodbitch, but she had it coming, Mash too.

King Arthur: yet thy rage was too great that Shirou and Ritsuka were turned to ash when you attacked the servants, though your rage was horrible, those servants should rot in hell for not only bringing death to their masters, but their pride was also the downfall of the warriors, had it not been Mighty Eagle defeating thee, we will be burned into history as a fallen kingdom.

then everyone was agreeing with him, not only was he gifted with powerful weapons, but he has a dragon inside him all along. 

to be continued.