Reasoning with a Rebellious Ladybug and French Taunter

Eli was looking at Kathy doing her Archery training with Robin Hood, seeing his girlfriend training gave him a smirk, then Gideon snuck in a kiss as he chuckles.

Eli: Gidsy, have you been nice to the new guys?

Gideon: Eli, the King might have a mission for them and i convinced his majesty to add us three into the task and not be cramped in this godforsaken castle.

Eli: well, aren't you the charmer.

Gideon: oi, i am Eddy Kenway's nephew, top assassin.

[castle gates]

Connor: well gang, let's go on this quest.

as they ride their horses towards a castle that was rumored to have a powerful Artefact that could change the battle, galloping pass farmers, the merchants and various villages and as they rode over the hills, the gang see Kathy, Gideon and Eli looking at the castle, Sven sees the banner that looks like the Ladybug symbol back at their old home.

Gideon: something wrong, drinker?

Sven: i think i recognize who owns the castle here.

Toshi: you don't say Sven.

they walk over to the wall, only to see a group they love to hate.

Cardin: oh shit, if it isn't the Knights of Weakness.

Sven: ah, Knights of Pussdom, what have you lot worked up while planning against the Once and Future King?

Akeno: it seems that an old lover of Connor's has declared herself as Queen of the Miraculous of this castle.

Anastasia: no wonder I've seen Lila's head on a pike and some tortured souls we know.

as the two groups see Marinette's old classmates and teacher tied up to the castle walls, freaking Eli out a little.

Eli: Connor, was your ex an edgy teenager?

Connor: hardly, she was a sweetheart until she dumped me for a pussy and said pussy dumped her for a snake, but she'll never kill someone.

???; that's what you think, O'Connell!

as we see Marinette, his ex, in a ladybug patterned dress, aided by her Knights that are also ladybug colored, the Knights of Power look at her with content, it seems both parties want what she owns, as Connor breaks the silence.

Connor: my lady, we're here to ask you for a hand in an alliance to stop my nemesis Alaric from destroying all of the world.

Marinette: like i would give anything to you.

Rias: see, she would join us.

M: you're even worse than him, Gremory, leaving your family for war and bloodshed.

Sven: look here Mari-Bitch, we're trying to do the easy way and be friends, even though i left you in the giant freezer back in Union.

Bug Knight: that's rich coming from a drunk Pagan who worships Chris Hemsworth and Anthony Hopkins.

all the Bug Knights cackled in laughter at the angry Viking as he shouts out to the French warriors.

Sven: WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MAH GODS!?

Anastasia: don't let them hit your feelings.

Bug Knight: says the one who enjoys pretty girls and MILFs behind their lovers' backs.

Anastasia: OH, YOU WANT TO GO BRO!? JUST ASK AND WE'LL GO DOWN BAD!!

Female Bug Knight: on the battlefield or not your bedroom?

she then turns red in rage, as Connor and Toshi calm her down. the Knights of Power were laughing at their enemies' misfortune.

Cardin: this is too good.

Female Bug Knight: says the racist who tormented me over my ears.

Cardin: have we met?

she then unmasks herself, revealing to be Velvet Scarlatina, shocking both parties except Eli and his partners.

all: VELVET?

Sven: WHAT'S UP DOC!?

Velvet: why are you all doing at Duchess Marinette's palace for?

Akeno: we need your master's ma--

Bug Knight: we refuse your proposal, you filthy casual sons of silly people!

she tries to speak but he cuts her off again.

Bug Knight: I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION! YOUR DECEASED MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR MISSING FATHER SMELLED OF ELDERBERRY, PLUS YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A LIZARD TO A REAL DRAGON!!

now everyone was getting pissed off that a French man was roasting all of them at once, even Toshi was fuming.

Toshi: (Japanese) you want to come down and speak from your chest? YOU POLKADOT PRICK!!

Bug Knight: (French) I AM FROM FRANCE, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE!?

Connor: (Medieval Latin) MAYBE YOU SHOULD QUIT WHILE YOU ARE. (English) Marinette Dupain Cheng, as Knights of the Round Table, we demand you to surrender--

then behind the wall, Brodie Foxx, Knight of Yo Mama, launched Margrete, one of his Fat Mamas, with a catapult, causing everyone to scatter.

Connor: JESUS CHRIST!

then she landed on Team CRDL, putting her thumbs up knowing she claimed four people, both parties looked at the castle with anger.

Connor/Ruby: RIGHT, CHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGEEEE!!!!!

they all went at it, trying to break the walls but the enemy knights dropped a lot of things, from farm animals to furniture and memes long forgotten, Issei and Mineta almost reached it until they saw the Ugly Mamas looking at them.

Ugly Mamas: give me a kiss!

Issei and Mineta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

the duo fell off the wall as Connor and Rias tell their comrades to retreat to their areas of attack.

Connor & Rias: RUN AWAY/ RETREAT!!