Jemina

"Come down stairs in about five minutes." she instructed just as she left the room. Sitting down on the bed I waited patiently for someone to come get me.
After about three minutes there was a knock on my door. Standing up to greet the person as they entered the room. the door opened to reveal Timothy in his sleek black tux.
"Coming my princess?" He said in his slick foxy voice a smile spread across his lips as his eyes ran up and down the dress that outlined my womanly curves coming up to me he wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me close to him, he smelled of forest. I had always felt small compared to him he was still about a foot taller then me when I was in high heels.
As we stood there his head came down faster than I could comprehend and he was kissing me with a overwhelming passion. I tried to get away from him but he pulled me in closer after about a minute he let me go, leaping back from him I looked up at his face a look of greed was there but only for a second then it was gone as if it had never been there.
"Now let's not waste any more time." he spoke as if nothing had happened then he left the room.
"Timothy slow down." I called to him as I walked after him.