Pharron

I want to die I thought as I grabbed the kitchen knife and ran from the house.
"Master Pharron Space Dragon!" Called my nurse "Stop running! Your going to have another attack then accidentally stab your self! Master Space." She seemed out of breath.
Hah I can out run this medicine smelling creep" Never I'm never going back! Not to that roomy prison!" I called and ran hard, tripping over a rock. Falling I released the knife to catch myself but the knife flue into the air. then an attack happened.
...... When I awoke I found my self in a basement of an unfamiliar house. Looking around without moving I spotted a girl that was crying her long blonde hair falling from its bun.
"Fernando. Oh Fernando. It's all my fault." She weeded with what seemed like gilt.
"Ho ...is ...this ...Fernando." I mooned with a sudden pain in my stomach.
"You're awake! But what do you mean your not Price Fernando Silversmith Dragon?" She finished confused "...... Oh I know you have amnesia." She stated.
"No I don't have amnesia! My name is not Prince Fernando Silversmith Dragon I'm Lord Pharron Space Dragon." I looked up at the girl who was standing over me "What's your name and where am I?" I quizzed her.