Fernando

"Lord Pharron. Lord Pharron! Wake up Master Pharron." I opened only one of my eyes because the other hurt like hell.
"Don't you know not to shake an injured man. Rosy." I stated as I pushed her out of the way so I could sit up. Blinking I released both of my eyes were open, but the one eye seemed to be seeing through a blood red window.
"Master Pharron your father has summoned you."
"I will see him after I have seen a mirror." I said standing up "Rosy is it possible for you to call me Fernando instead of Pharron?" I started walking to the house.
"Sorry no can do."
"Ok than call me Space." After entering the house that looked like a miniature castle I found my self in a very crowded hospital wing.
"Um... l'm suppose to be seeing my father can you show me where he is?" I asked a little boy dressed like a girl. "And what's your name?"
"Master!" He squeaked than ran over to a orange haired boy clinging to his mothers legs. They seemed to be arguing about something I couldn't hear. But before the boy came back an older man was standing in front of me.
"Son." He boomed "what has happened to your beautiful face?" His purple eyes were full of concern and his dark red hair looked thin.
"You don't look too good."
"ME! What about you!" He yelled.