Jemina

Finally caching up to Timothy at the doors to the ballroom.
"...... This ball has been planned to decide which lovely man of the world deserves to be my daughters husband." with that the crowd cheered and Timothy slipped away from me just as the doors opened to reveal me. Placing the biggest smile that I could muster on my lips. I walked slowly to the podium I sat down and greeted everyone that came up to me, danced with everyman that asked me to dance.
Later that night....
"Princess Jemena. may I have this dance." Asked a boy with honey coloured hair and silver eyes his skin was slightly tan and he was in a white tuxedo and held a white roses in his left hand.
"Yes you may." I answered formally extending my hand to grab the flower but before I could grab it the prince pulled it away and and dragged me down to the dance floor.
"I'm prince Fernando and did you know my favourite colour is white." I gasped I hadn't realized that this boy was Fernando. We were doing the waltz in a circle with my almost white blond hair fanned out behind me. He was always so nice we had decided that we wanted to marry each other after our fiftieth meeting. After about a half hour of dancing he returned me to my seat.
"Thank you so much for the dance"
He spoke kindly as always handing me the rose he left without another word. Turning around to find my dad I walked up to him.
"Hi dad." I said curtly "I have decided on Prince Fernado Silversmith Dragon the second."
"Him?" Dad said pointing at Fernado (who was going outside) with a pleased smile.