Jemina

I knelt over the dying body of my love rival like so many times before I gave them a memorable grinned as their life leaked from their very souls. Then once I gained my sanity back I got rid of the evidence by throwing it in the river and started to cry out for help while I shoved a stone into the wound knowing full well that help would arrive too late to save my victim.
"Help someone anyone. Help the prince has fallen! He's bleeding! Prince Fernando has fallen on a sharp rock."
As I finished the sentence a young village girl came running out of the river banks and moved frantically to the dying boy the girl had soft blue black shoulder length hair and stunning blue eyes she had dark colour clothes on and a shoulder bag hanging on her side.
"Back you feeble pest." She hissed at me with a deep loathing.
"Who do you think you're talking to missy I could have you arrested for saying that." I retorted cunningly.
"You are the loathesome prince of this palace." She answered lightly "Oh and you won't have any proof that I said anything to you." She finished as she rummaged through her bag.
"St......op...... Jem...... St.........op." The half dead Prince pushed his hands in the girls way.
"Prince Fernando." She soothed "please let me fix you up. You see we can't have the Germany Prince dying just after getting a betrothal to the princess of France." She insisted pushing his hands away. "Found it!" She said with a start then pulled a small tiger stone that had been carved into a skull and crossbones. Placing it on his head she started chanting slowly.