Jemina

The floor over my head creaked. Somebody is moving up there and doing it quietly as to not allow me to hear. Crap my wig I can't let her see me this way. I dashed across the room as quick as possible. Then grabbed my bag digging in it for the black wig. After finding it I placed it on my head and ran back to Fernando's body.
"So Mr Dragon. I can't let you stay here forever but I can make you stay here till I figure out what happened." I mumbled more to myself than to him.
"What is the wig for Jem..."he started
"Stop talking. Your suppose to be dead." I cut him off "Oh and just Jem is fine." I smiled at him.
"Jem it's about time to go!" Called Spinkle.
"Sleep." I whispered into his ear and pressed the skull shaped stone on his chest. Then grabbed my bag and ran up stairs.
"Spinkle can I get you to look after Lord Pharron Space Dragon. Or that's what he claims but I think he has amnesia." I told her as I left the house and crashed into a royal guard.
"Who are you? Because you look like the wanted criminal that killed Price Fernando." He said.
"Oh? I don't know what you're talking about." I said and tried to walk away when he grabbed my wig. "Hay let go!" I screamed.
"Not a chance girly." He claimed as he dragged me away by the wig.