Jemina

Standing on the balcony I stared at the crowded ball room with distaste at the crowd. I hate social functions I thought to myself, as my eyes came to rest on Timothy, his perfect fox orange hair landed lightly on his shoulders. His chestnut eyes shifting across the ballroom scouting for someone among the crowd. But he was not the one that I was looking for, I was looking for honey blonde hair that curled gently around his face the green blue sea coloured eyes that shimmered with passion.
"Princess Jemena!" My maid called for me. Turning around I slipped out of the curtains and headed to my room, so that my maid could prepare me for the ball. Before I entered the room I straightened my hair and clothes then exhaled slowly to regain some self control as I pushed opened the door of  my room and entered into the large room that had tapestries of dragons hanging all over the room walls.
"There you are." Shelly (my maid) scowled as she spotted me  entering. Bending down as to not meet her eyes I straightened my favourite pale blue dress and covered the matching shoes.
"Take that off at once." she frustratedly grabbed a fantasy teal dress that was embroidered with gold, silver and small diamond beads this came with matching shoes; to finish the look was a tiara made of white gold and pail blue diamonds.
After I was dressed she pulled my long hair out of it's braid and wove a few different stones into a loser braid.