Fernando

I looked back at Germany a tall and splendid castle and it's rolling hills fade into the distance by now this distance was familiar. I had traveled this path many times before on my way to France an elegant castle, that was home to Princess Jemena Bell Ifaila who's soft white blond hair, glistened in the sun and glowed under the moon, her blue eyes were as clear as water and filled with just as many wonders. I had gone to France and enjoyed many days with her in the past but no one actually knew that we had met before so it was going to be interesting. Plus it was our little secret. We knew that the time she had to choose a husband was fast approaching.
I still couldn't believe my parents had not let Felix come with me since he was my protector but they felt he needed more training. Fringe had light blonde hair and ash brown eyes and he was filled with a fierce will to protect all his loved ones. He would have loved the landscape soft hills yards of forests stretches of water playfully sprayed against its banks as the carriage rolled by on its way to the palace. Children screened as they chased the carriage along the winding streets of the town as we passed through on our way to the palace.