Pharron

I was awakened by thunderous footsteps going back and forth. Annoying I thought as I sat up and got into plane black clothes then went to the hidden staircase leading to the second floor. Pressing the button I watch the bookcase slowly slide aside letting me into a library.
"I have no idea what you are talking about!" Screamed Spinkle as I ran down stairs.
"Spinkle." I called to her as I entered the kitchen (to the left of the staircase) "What's going on down here you woke me up from my nap." I said as I studied her guest.
"Parron! What are you doing up you know that you're not fully recovered."
"Who is this?" Said the man as he swept his blond hair from his blue eyes.
"My patient." She said stepping in front of me.
"He looks like the missing Prince."
"Oh no no he definitely is not the prince, anyhow why are you at my humble home? "
"Write I was ordered to give this cat to you. It was following the cultural."
"Shnow!" Spinkle grabbed the cat and leashed it "find Jem." She whispered to the cat handing it to me "well Pharron since you're up go for a walk take Shnow I think she wants one." With that I was shoved outside with her two tailed white cat.
"Ok snow let's go help Jem."
"Meow" Shnow said as she pranced off her tails up in the air. "Are you coming? Boy you are slow. Hurry up otherwise I will loose her trail." The cat's meow became a voce.