Yuki

I awoke in a garden the trees swaying wistfully over my head. I heard a man scream in agony. Sitting up I looked around, on the ground was a alchemy circle.
"Kyo..." Whispered a woman as she slowly approached followed by two young girls; one girl looked to be twelve years old, she had long beige hair that curled slightly, her hot pink eyes were scared, the other had dark brown hair and light blue eyes she looked bored.
"What...?" I rubbed my temples tenderly and closed my eyes slightly.  "Where am I?" Glancing up I realized that I was not in my body. This body was too big.
"Kyo...? Is that you?" The older woman stood still at the edge of the circle. She stood with caution and tenderness, yet somehow still looking protective of the girls.
Kyo. Who's Kyo?
I am. A voice answered
So why did we switch bodies. Do you know?
No idea all I can remember is drinking some water then fainting.
So are you in my body?
I think so. I mean there's people running around like mad men.
I exhale slowly.
"What's going on. I'm not Kyo. Sorry,but my name is Yuki."
The girls started to cry. I stood up and walked over to them and realized this body was fifteen years old and Kyo had been poisoned just as the guard that had been caring me had done.
"Sneaky bastard. I'll kill him next time I see his ugly face."