The day with emily

I got my driving license back a couple of weeks early thank god because my beautiful car has been just sitting there begging me to drive it. Leah is away I wanted to take Zade to her first Arnold Clark game but he was quite poorly so now I am taking him to the second game tomorrow. Leah has no idea but I think I will see if Jen and Kim want to come with us since you know they are now retired from international football aaaaannnndddd I need to start talking to them. I think I will just text them though.

Me- Hey erm I know this is a bit random and out of the blue but I am taking Zade to his first football game tomorrow and I was wondering if yous wanted to come with us?

Jen- I would love to xx

Kim- Are you sure Chris? I mean I would absolutely love to but I just want to make sure your ready xx

Me- Yeah I'm sure I would love for yous to come with us but please don't tell Leah it's a surprise x

Jen - it's our secret xx

Kim- My lips are sealed xx

Me- Ok I will pick yous up at 9 tomorrow morning x

Kim- How are you driving? Xx

Me- I got my license back early x

Kim- Ok will see you then xx

"Mummy can we go out?" "Where were you thinking?" "Toy machines" "toy machines what toy machines?" "At the beach" "toy machines at the beach?" "Yeah" "baby I don't know what your... ohhhhh the arcades?" "Yeah cades" "sounds like fun why don't we see if aunty Emily wants to come with us?" "Yeah." I phone Emily "hey Chris how's it going?" "Yeah good what you up to?" "Nothing hang on a second... Dude I swear the fuck down touch my stomach again and I will drown you" "that's my niece or nephew in there" "I don't care stop touching me you creep... Sorry what were you saying?" I can't help but laugh "do you want to come to the arcades with me and the kiddies?" "Yes very much so" "ok I will come pick you up and don't drown your sister in the mean time" "Sam I swear down I'm going to kill you! Get here quick I mean like right now!" "Ok I'm on my way."

I get the boys fastened in the car before driving to Emily's mums house. I text Emily to let her know I'm here and she is out in no time "dude what took you?" "You try fastening these bloody seats in they are a bloody nightmare, you have all this to look forward to" "yep anyways, hello Xander how are you?" "We going to cades aunty Emily" "I know are you excited?" "Yeah" "good, how's things been lately?" "Mate I'm so tired man, opening the gym and having these whilst Leah is away is a bloody killer, how's little bambino doing?" "Yeah she's doing good." Emily slaps her hands over her mouth "she? You're having a girl?" "No, no I'm not" "you are your having a girl omg this is awesome" "oh god no please go back in time and un-hear that" "what? Why? What's wrong with me knowing?" "I haven't told anyone not mum, not Lia no one" "what is going on with Lia?" "Mummy the cd stopped" "cd?" "There are screens in the back of the chair he is currently watching paw patrol." I press play on the dashboard "wow impressive" "no your not getting out of that question" "we are just talking but I still really love her" "talking with making out sessions like the one in my kitchen?" "Leah told you?" "No I have cameras in the house" "of course you do."

We arrive at the arcades and I get the boys out of the car putting Zade in the body strap "you look.." "what?" "Motherhood suits you" "as it will you now Xander can you hold aunty Emily's hand please?" "Yes mummy" "good boy." When we get into the arcades they aren't too busy so that's nice. I give Xander money and he gets change from the machine which he laughs at "mummy I winning" "that you are baby." We go over to the coin pushers "he's so cute" "you've got all this to look forward to and we will be right with you" "and that's why your the best friend and the best aunty" "and will Lia be mummy number 2?" "I don't know but I've already told Tony he would have to take me to court to see my daughter and since he you know stole from the company doesn't want to do that so has signed a weaver to relinquish all parental rights" "wow he is having it rough at the moment" "what a shame." Xander is flying through his money "hey little man slow down money doesn't grow on tree's you know" "but mummy your rich" Emily laughs and I have to hold my laugh "don't laugh, and how do you think I stayed rich? By not blowing all of my money on the arcades" "ok mummy."