Chapter 142...

Tae's POV ( Last week of December)

Christmas was one for the books, Jimin and I spent it together with our boyfriends and their parents at our house. Dan and Ma2 joined us as well, and I am telling you we had so much fan.

Hansohee and Jhope spent Christmas at his parents' house in Incheon. Lu,Mingyu, and Wonwoo just stayed in Soeul and celebrated Christmas together with Do-hee (Lulu's aunt) and Wonwoo's brother.

Her case is still ongoing. Both her dad and that rapist have been apprehended and are awaiting trial since it's the holidays it's been postponed to next year, and Lu has been feeling safe and happier,taking care of herself and her baby . Lulu's lawyer protected her and prevented her from seeing either one of them,siding emotional trauma,victimization, or pregnancy,and the judge agreed with him

We expected the rapist to squeal and tell on the squad, but he didn't say a peep because he obviously knew what he did to her was horrendous and inhumane. Lulu's mom hasn't even bothered to get in touch with her, and we thank the Lord for that because what is she going to say? Sorry? She didn't know? She loves her? Bitch please.

I am just happy that they believed her and that the rapist collaborated her story,this gives women so much hope to come forth and tell their own encounter and horror they went through. I was even happier when they were both denied bail because Lulu's lawyer told the judge that her dad was still in contact with his accomplice and asked him to find Lulu.

Since we only found out this year that I was born two days earlier on the 28th which is so fucking insane and we are still trying so hard to make sense of it all. Today is the 27th,so planning a surprise engagement party to entertain our families has been so exhausting .

The only thing that helps me is the help from his parents, Hansohee, Jimin, and Lu. They are really amazing at keeping these secrets.

We are in our room,I am straddling him, he has his back against the bed headboard ,and we hug each other and just slowly rub each other's back. My head is buried in the crook of his neck,

Jk:" I love morning like this,when you're attentive towards me. You and mom have been spending too much time together lately.

Tae:" Baby, you can't be jealous of your mom. I'm just happy that she's in my life. She's amazing.

Jk:" I know,where did you guys go off to yesterday?

Tae:" She accompanied Jimin and I to go visit our parents and share a meal with them. Since it's festive season,it's allowed to share a meal inside

Jk:" Oh,well, I would've gone with you had you told me

Tae:" I know ,you've been busy as well ,with rehearsal for tomorrow's performance

Jk:" Yes,you won't go anywhere tomorrow, right?

Tae:" Nope

Jk:" It's your first birthday on the original day that you were born, and our first time celebrating it together

Tae:" I know, honey,I won't go anywhere.

Jk:" What are you doing today?

Tae:" I am going to visit Lu. I will stay there for a while

Jk:" You know that we haven't had some quality time alone since Melrose Hotel, and that was like a month ago.

Tae:" Isn't that good? We will have the house all to ourselves soon.

Jk:" Baby,my parents know we are sexually active,they heard us too

Tae:"I am glad you lasted this long without pestering me about it. It just shows how busy we've both been.