Chapter 1-14: Quite Dashing

Soon, there are a few more people coming out.

One of them is Malleus as he says, "Thank you for your patience."

"Sorry it took us long," Briar's voice adds.

Sebek is shocked, "Sir!"

Even Sereia, Grim, and the twins are shocked.

"Woah! Is that really you, Briar?!" Grim asks.

Soon, Briar and Malleus walk out to reveal their outfits.

Malleus is wearing a black outfit that looks like it has black feathers on the shoulders, with gold designs on it. He also wears a black cape, and the collar gas gold accessories with a green gemstone. He also wears gold and green colored earrings. He also wears a black hat with gold trims and grayish laces. The back of the hat has feathers that are darkish grayish to green. He also wears green eyeshadows as well.

Briar's outfit is an elegant black dress. The dress is close to her ankles in length and the top is shoulder off with long puffy sleeves, and the dress flows a little. The laces along the bottom of the dress and cuffs are green, and around her waist is a green fabric with gold tassels. She also wears gold bracelets, hooped earrings, and a gold headband with a yellowish green gemstone in the center. She also wears black flats.

"What a comfort this is to wear. I wouldn't mind taking this home to Briar Valley even," Malleus says.

"Yes. I agree. I really like the clothes they've given us," Briar says.

Soon, Azul's voice appears, "I rather like mine as well."

Azul comes out to reveal his outfit.

Azul's outfit is black with some purple, and with golden designs on the sleeves and shoulder areas. He has a long string of pearls around his neck and a spiral seashell pin on ir. His hat is black with gold accessories of shells, pearls, and it has purple feathers on top. He also has a purple transparent cape.

"It's both elegant and well-made. And I'm quite enjoying this style!" Azul says.

Follow by Idia's, "I don't wanna go out... Don't make me..."

"President Rollo maintains a very strict timetable. Now move along!" The vice president says, and practically forces.

"Oof!" Idia yelps.

The gang turns to see Idia in his outfit.

Idia's outfit is black with pale blue designs and accessories. He also appears to be wearing a coat that is black with pale blue laces and tassels. His hair is died up in a black top hat with black feathers and a gray skill on it.

"...This sucks. I'm a giant bird now," Idia says, annoyed.

"I believe that's everyone, then," Trains says.

Soon, Sebek cries out, "MY LIIIEGE! You look magnificent... No, beyond magnificent. Am I dreaming?!"

Then turns to the others, "Humans! Can you see Malleus's noble personage?!"

"Yep," Jamil says.

"My word! It's like a dream, and yet it's so very real!" Sebek continues, excited, "To think there's attire outside of Briar Valley's that does justice to my liege's charm... FLEUR CITY HAS EARNED MY PRAISE!"

"Um... Thanks...?" The Vice president says, confused.

Sebek continues to comment, "My liege, that black ensemble accentuates your elegant demeanor. You look truly amazing!"

"Do you think so? But I always wear black," Malleus replies.

"Absolutely! It gives you an even greater aura of power than usual!" Sebek says, "And what's more, it emphasizes the graceful beauty you possess tenfold. It's brilliant!" Then calls out, "Come, Silver! Have you nothing to say?!"