chapter 9

Aaryansh hold her weist with left hand and hold her neck with right hand and kissed her deeply

Aaryansh hold her weist with left hand and hold her neck with right hand and kissed her deeply. Navi was too shocked to react anything she just stay like that and let him kiss her...

Ohh how many time he is going to kiss her....

It's feels like he was just waiting for her to take first step.

She broke the kiss "A... Ansh"
"Hmm"
"I....I said to h...have dinner"
"Oo"

She rolled her eyes ignoring the butterflies in her stomach as she found his gaze still on her lips only.

She dragged the food trey towards them and opened the lid.

"Ansh" she whined again.

"Yes love"
"Let eat...." She then quickly added herself".... dinner "

Aaryansh smiled then took a morsel and feed her. She closed her eyes enjoying the taste of the food.

He just adore her.

Her lips with the curry is looking so mesmerizing to him but he control himself...let her eat.

She also feed him. Finally they had their dinner.

"Tadaa" she opened a small box where some sweets are present who's name is unknown to Aaryansh but the size of the sweets are big may be different kind of sweet.....he concluded
"For sweet dish"
Aaryansh narrowed his eyes..she just nervously smiled.
"Okay give me I will broke it then you can have it"
"What no" she quickly took one and put it in her mouth not fully but half part are out. She was holding the outer part of sweet in hand and eating but Aaryansh took her hand and bite the outer part of the sweets which other part is still in her mouth.

Navi widened her eyes when he ate the sweet almost from her mouth.

"Ansh...."

"What?? I did gave you choice" he innocently said

"From where did you learn all these things?" She asked narrowing her eyes after gulping the half sweet
"From the movies which you made me see" he said

Her mouth got widely open...he was blaming her.

"Hww When did I saw you this type of movie....I always see sanskaari movie "

He laughed seeing her expression...
"I am kidding love...I don't need anything when I have you..my brain teach me everything when I am with you " he said kissing her forehead as he pulled her closer in his tight embrace.

They stay like that
"I called my friend and asked them to come here so they are coming tomorrow morning" she spoke looking at him.

"Okay" he replied caressing her hair

"Ansh" she called him
"Yes love" he smiled
"What did you get to know about them " she asked
He sighed and replied"Sofia after taking half money went back to her home and there she meet her current husband Niko Parker who also got involved and helped them to create fake property papers.... "

"Fake?"
"Yeah actually papa didn't sign them so she wasn't legally owner... She took over the back balance and jewellery but couldn't able to do anything about property so they made fake property papers and sold them and when someone get to know about real documents they make that person disappear "

Aaryansh felt Navi hold tightened arround him so he kissed her hair...

"And after taking money Sofia and Niko get married and moved to their country and here sunita became royal and started to enjoy the lavish lifestyle.... Sofia and sunita were very close. They have decided to turn their friendship into relationship so their children Alex and Trisha were dating but sunita saw me one day and don't know what she thought she made her granddaughter broke up with Alex and is trying to set her with me" he said last line making face

"I have already destroyed Sunita's business now she has only one hotel.... Sofia was helping them financially so I have decided to destroy her financial condition as well and after I stopped the helping hand I will snatch the rest things from sunita" he spoke angrily..

Navi just caressed his chest to calm him down.
Aaryansh closed his eyes are took a deep breath to clam himself and then looking down where she was already looking at him putting her chin on his chest. He chuckled founding her cute. Her open hair was covering her face so her tucked them in her ear.

She smiled at him"I know you will take revenge of every single tear you and your family had shade and I promise in every phase you will find me beside you "

"I know " he said

"I love you " she said
A dreamy smile formed on his lips
"I love you "

They stay there some more minutes then he spoke "let go inside" he got up and lifted her in his arms

He put her on bed and handed her medicine and water
"You have this then silent go to sleep "
He went out and cleaned the dishes and balcony knowing he won't get time to do that tomorrow and she will do then came inside , made his bed and went to her who was already in deep sleep,covering her face with blanket.

He took the blanket from her face and kissed her forehead.

She must be tired. She was having heavy dose of medicine.

He slightly side his tee-shirt from her left shoulder and looked the bandage... it's fine. He always check it as it sometimes get blood patches. Then his eyes went on her lips. A sudden guilt raised in his heart seeing her lips are red not only lips, the skin arround her lips are red.
He took her lip balm from table a gently put on her lips not before pecking her lips.

Ohh how much he got obsessed with these soft flower in some hours....

Happy reading
How is the chapter?
Let me know your thoughts
Thank you.....