chapter 15

I chuckled looking her friends who are busy in dancing

I chuckled looking her friends who are busy in dancing. Who will tell that they are doctors. I caressed Isha's hair who was hugging me tightly..

My baby..

But suddenly she stumble..."Love" I looked her face who was clearing her eyes with frown.

"What happened?" I asked...
She looked at me and smile brightly....

"Ansh!!" She exclaimed...

What happened to her?

"Ansh....." She whined
"Yes love"
"Why everything is rotating" she asked me in confusion...
Rotating....

She is drunk?

"Love what..." But she didn't drink anything rather than the apple juice... wait apple juice..

I looked the table and took the bottle..

"Ansh?? You are ignoring me" her lip form a sad pout
"No love" I hugged her and took a sip from the juice...

It's taste fine...it don't have anything then??

"Ansh!!" She again asked me ...
I kissed her forehead...how did she get drunk?

"Love" she got out from my embrace and run....

"Wait" I ran behind her. She went towards another side of beach where rarely anyone present.

She was about to go to water but I lifted her from stomach "no no I want to play" she wiggled in my arms...

"No" I put her down after
She looked at me angrily....
"Why?"
"Tomorrow you can play not today okay" I tried to make her understand.

"Jiju what happened" I looked back and found her friends...
"She is drunk"
"How?"
"I also don't know...she was with me all the time" I was actually confused....I missed to notice. It never happened. Especially with her . When I am with her my whole concentration only stayes on her.

"Hii" she spoke to them hugging me
"Ansh said we will play tomorrow" she again spoke "Right Ansh" she looked up putting her chin on my chest..."yes" I said and she smiled brightly.

She has Bunny teeth so when she smiled widely she looks extremely cute...

She looked back and said "Ansh.... icecream" she excitedly pointed towards the vendor...

I sighed....the most difficult thing for me is to say no to her...I can't say no to her.... only I know how I am saying it nowadays.... especially when she looks at me just like now.... innocently.

"Love it's night right....we will eat later" she made a crying face...
"You don't love me"
"I do" I cupped her face bringing back to my embrace.

"No you don't... you are saying no to me for everything" she cried making my heart ach...
I can't see her tears...

"No no... you know that vendor don't have good icecream so we will eat tomorrow...best icecream" I spoke...she stopped crying and smile
..
She was crying just a mili second before...

Weird but cute...

"Really? Promise" She asked innocently
"Promise baby" I wiped her tears..
"Baby?" She asked
"Hmm?"
"You call me baby "
"Aren't you my baby?" I chuckled...
"No!!" She shouted making me shock
"I am not your baby." She shake her head...
Then cupped my face"you are my baby.....my sweet baby" she pecked my lips....

"Aoooohooooooooooooo" I looked back hearing the hooted...

Found her friends are sitting on sand.. looking at us... Dev is recording.

Is this a show or what?

She turned my face towards her "say you are my baby?" She stubbornly ask

"Yes"

She smiled"yes ... you are my baby"

peck

"my sweet baby"

peck

"my cute baby "

peck

"my precious baby"

peck

" my caring baby"

peck

"my naughty baby"

peck

"only my baby"

peck.....

Her friends again hooted..

I started to feel heat in my cheeks...

Damm..... why the hell I am blushing....

She hugged me"Ansh I am feeling sleepy" she spoke...

"Yeah let's go" I lifted her in my arms... Who hugged me tightly.

"Bye jiju... good night" they said and I nodded and went towards resort...

Thomas came towards me"find out how Isha get drunk" I said to him.

I know something is fishy otherwise how suddenly she get drunk.....I don't want any type of danger near her.

Thomas opened the door and I entered and closed it.

I made her sit on bed and take out her shoes. I ordered dinner for us. I looked back and found her sleeping.

"Love" I called her sitting beside her..she opened her eyes and smile.. I made her sit and she quickly came to my lap....she sat on my lap facing me, putting her legs on both side and hugged me.

"I am not feeling good" she whispered burring her face in my neck.

I know it's the first time she get drunk...I greeted my teeth. I couldn't able to protect her. Her head going to pain so much .

I caressed her head and said "let's eat then you can sleep, you will feel good"
I heard door knock...I know food is here "love please get up for a minute, let me get the food"
"No" she denied and hugged me more tightly....

If she don't want then let it be. I took the blanket and cover my tiny girl and get up. She was hugging me like a coala.

I opened the door and that man widened his eyes but quickly bowed.

I took the trolley and closed the door.

I sit again and said "Bab.....Love lets eat" I stopped saying Baby cuz I know she will start saying I am her baby....I don't have any problem though.

"My head aching" she spoke
"I know love but eat you will feel good" she looked at me..
"Okay?" She nodded and I feed her. I made her drink water.

She again hugged me.
"Sleepy?" I asked but she didn't replied.

I took her to bed and about to made her lay down but she didn't let me go
So I sit with her..
"What happened?" She broke the hug and looked me ...she wasn't looking my face but my neck?
"Wh..." My breath hitched....my heartbeat raised....

Did she just sucked my Adam's apple ....

How's the chapter?
Let me know your thoughts.
Thank you