chapter 11

Navi was happy... finally the doctor approved. Okay she secretly convinced him but Ansh don't need to know that.

"Yeah mummy after two weeks is fine.... yeah" she called her mother just after coming back from doctor.

Aaryansh took phone from her and talked with her mother...

"Hello aunty ..."

....

"Yeah"

....

"No no please you don't take stress about the arrangement.."

....

"But I already talked with uncle."
....

"You can give Isha whatever you want but please let me take the responsibility of arrangements"
.....

"You did everything of our engagement so I just wanted to do it....I really want" he politely request

......

"Okay... yeah I will take care of it .... yeah thank you" he cut the call and found her looking at him shocked..

How easily he convinced them...

"What she said?"
"She wants to discuss with uncle"
"Oo"

He pulled her closer and asked "what type of marriage you want?"

"Simpl...."
"Truth"
"Hmm?"
"I know you have some wish about our marriage so tell me"
She just looked at him...
"Tell me love...let me have the pleasure to fulfill your wishes"

She smiled "honestly I don't want many people in my weeding but I want to enjoy every function "

"Okay noted...not many people" he bumped his nose with her

"Let's go to our office tomorrow, I will ask Atul to arrange some designer and weeding planner... you can decide then"

"Okay"

He smiled and hugged her. They stay like there for some minutes...he was continuously dropping kisses on her head. Then he broke hug and looked at her
"What happened?" She asked
"It's..... it's just too dreamy to accept.... you are accepting me, loving me is .... and now our marriage...... it's real right?" He asked

She smiled and pecked his cheek"It is"

"Now I think I shouldn't shave my face" he suddenly said making her frown...

She loves his clean shave....

"Why?" She asked

"So that you won't kiss my cheeks because of beards and may be kiss on lips " he shrugged his shoulders

"You know... you are taking so cheesy " she made face
He just laughed....

"WHAT IS THIS?" Niko screamed

Everyone just stayed silent....

"Why the hell u are silent now......we are lossing every deals and you all have no idea how?" He again screamed.....so his company suddenly started to face loss and they don't have any idea..

Sofia just stayed silent...many things are running in her mind. She don't have any idea that her prawn got caught. Cuz Aaryansh's man always forced samarth to talk to her so she will not doubt. But still some part of her mind doubting him.

And moreover due to the losses she wasn't able to concentrate on Aaryansh...she was scared. What if he get married.....

Navi fold the paper she was reading then put it in a file. Then she looked towards Aaryansh who was sleeping.

She sighed....

"I want to share this with you but I am confused about your reaction...."
She whispered looking at him

"You said I am you only priority......but you are my first....I want to give back you everything you had loss......"

She sighed"I am sorry for hiding this....but it's for you..."

She laid down after putting the file under pillow and turned towards where he was sleeping
"I love you " she whispered looking at him

"But why Goa?" Navi asked Aaryansh
"Cuz it's close and I know you want a destination weeding "
Navi was shocked

How did he get to know?

"When one of your classmate got married you said destination weeding is best" he said reading her thoughts

Navi was shocked.... does he notice everything about her...
"Okay say which you want " he said making her look the design in laptop.
Navi tried to look but he again spoke"come here you can't see their " he said pulling her on his lap

She was sitting just beside him on a chair.

He just need excuse...

"Look" he again made her look towards laptop screen.
Today after convincing Navi's father that he wants to take care of everything. They came to his company this morning. Atul has already called a weeding planner. The weeding planner came.

But Aaryansh spoke that they want to get married in Goa making her shocked because somewhere she also wanted that but didn't said cuz they were marrying so quickly as per her wish.
So after that weeding planner gave some decoration ideas and went out as Aaryansh said they need some time.

"This is good but I don't like that side decoration" Navi said getting involved in the decoration.

Aaryansh just hummed reading some documents . She has been looking the photo since half an hour but didn't liked any. So Aaryansh let her decide and started to check some paper.

His one hand is holding her left hand. As he was caressing her ring and with right hand he was checking the paper.

"Ansh see" she again made him look
"Yeah"
"It would have looked good if they had use different colour flowers...right?"
"Yeah....if you don't like any of them then make a list of your ideas...they will make it"

"They can?"
"They will " he said already planning to give them triple amount so that they have to do what she wants.

"Okay then" she said and started to type her like.

Happy reading
How's the chapter?
Let me know your thoughts...