chapter 5

Navi's pov:

Navi's pov:

Suddenly my phone vibrated indicating I have massage. I quickly opened it and found Thomas's massage.

Mam some men are here...they are checking arround.

"Ansh they are here" I quickly said..

Ansh quickly put the broken floor in it's place and took a dusty cloth from side and put on the floor. Then he hold my hand and took me to a corner. Although Thomas told that they never enter inside but what if they have duplicate keys.

We stand there. I can hear foot step from outside as we are standing near wall but then I realised the window is open.

"Ansh ..."he looked at me"...we didn't close the window"

"S**t" he cursed realising it...
'they can come inside " I worriedly said...they are so many men... what if they tried to harm my Ansh....

No no please God help us...

I closed my eyes tightly as we hear more foot step and Aaryansh pulled me to him totally hiding me .

After sometime we didn't hear any footsteps. My phone again vibrated. Ansh also feel as he was hugging me so he took the phone from my pocket and read the massage.

They went away mam....

Are you sure.... Ansh asked him

100 percent.

We came out from that corner. I quickly went towards the window and found it close. My breath hitched..

We didn't close it..

"Must be air" Ansh spoke...

Why I am behaving like this. Ansh fears horror movies but I don't then why he is not getting scared but I am.

I am thinking nonsense.

I took breath and told myself... there's nothing..

We come back to the box. Ansh quickly opened it and the box is there.. inside it. He tried to take it but it's heavy... I can see it from his face. I went to him to help.
"No love don't... you will get hurt" he stopped me holding my hand.

"Then I am calling Thomas"

"Wait" he said and take the box out.

It's heavy. And locked with two keys.
"I am calling him. We have to take it to home"

I massage Thomas to come but he asked me which window...he don't know.

"Ansh I am going out the bring Thomas ...you check the other floor " I said to him who was trying to open the keys.

"Alone ?"
"Yeah "
"No let's go together "
"Ansh it's already late and we have to leave so u check the floor what if there are some boxes like this??"
He was reticulant but I said if something happens I will call him.

I came to the window and tried to open it.... it's anything but light. But I didn't thought much and jumped out.

I stand near the boundary where we entered but again I feel like someone is behind me ...I turned but there's no-one.

I heard some sound I moved toward it and the same tree which leaf fell on me is creating sounds.
It's leaf is shaking but there's no wind. I went close to it and it's started to shake more.

My heartbeat increased. I turned but then I realised I saw something near the tree.

I fearfully turned and........

.......there's someone standing behind the tree, I can't see him just his hand which is resting on it. He was wearing a bracelet. Golden. Which is sparkling in moonlight.

Is it the hired man. But then why would he hide.

I walked towards it. As I get closer he took his back. I ran towards it but when I reach there there's no one....I looked arround but no-one is there.

My hand started to tremble in fear....who was here?

I turned but again I heard a footstep.

I don't want to turn...

But then my curiosity made me turned....I looked at it. It was a huge areas with only gardenias flower plant. It's shaking  speedily......

"Ahhhhhh" I shouted when someone tap my shoulder...

"Mam it's me.  Thomas" I sighed seeing Thomas and again turned towards it but it's not shaking anymore.

Weren't these shaking like just Storm passed?

"Mam what happened?"
"A...." I cleared my throat "are you sure no-one other than us present here"

"Sure mam I checked myself"

"You didn't feel someone?"
He was looking confused "no mam "
"Okay fine let's go"

We entered inside. Ansh was standing there looking upward.

I went to him"What happened?"
"I was sitting here but suddenly I heard something falling and found this cloth behind me.... from where it came?" He was still looking upward .

"But what is it?" Thomas asked taking the clothes..... it's old and it's looking weird.

"Boss I think we should take it... I am not getting very good vibe with it"

"Yeah I also think so" Aaryansh said taking it...

They were examing it but my whole thoughts were....who was there??

I saw someone there.....or is it my imagination but why .....

"Love" my thoughts broken by Ansh..I looked at him who was looking at me worriedly
"Are you okay?" He asked...

"Yeah.... let's go" I said....I don't want to stay here one more minutes.

Thomas hold the box and went out first...

I looked towards Aaryansh who  was looking around with teary eye.

I am such a stupid instead of supporting him I am thinking other things...

I went to him and intertwine my fingers with him.

He looked at me. I just blinked my eyes with assurance..

"Let's go" I said

We came out and Aaryansh close the window.

He came to me and hold my hand. We just took few steps when a heard a click sound. I stopped and turned towards the window.

It came from it.... isn't it??

"Love what happened?" He asked me in confusion

Didn't he heard anything....

"Love lets go back...I don't think you are okay" he worriedly spoke and dragged me with him.

I walked with him and about to cross the boundary but I looked back and....

.......the tree and plants are shaking without any wind.

How is the chapter?
Let me know your thoughts...
Thank you