chapter 18

Everyone is busy enjoying but Heard a voice...

"Guys!!!" They looked at the direction found Atul and srikant coming with Kanika, srikant's girlfriend. Atul was literally running towards them.

Aaryansh rolled his eyes. Her friends were less that they also reached now.
Now he will not going to get a single second to spend with her alone.

He was about to pass Aaryansh who was sitting but Aaryansh spoke "Did you finish the work?" Making him stop...

He looked at him and said "yeah I did"

"What about the presentation?" Atul was shocked..."sir that was team's job?"

"But I asked you to make sure they finished before coming here"

"But-"

Navi and her friends who were standing near water frowned looking Atul's face. That man was looking happy now looking pale. Navi went towards them and heard their last conversation..

"Because of you they couldn't came yesterday" Navi glared Aaryansh who now became scared seeing her.
"Lov-"
"You said they have important work"
"They had-"
"Sir had given it" Atul spoke cutting Aaryansh. Aaryansh glared him but stopped seeing his lady love.
"Y..."
"We actually had some work Navi " srikant spoke saving Aaryansh and making her calm down. Navi turned towards him and smiled at them

"Hi Kanika " Navi spoke. She is a cute girl.
"Hi mam"
"Oo please I asked you to stop calling me that."
"Sorry Di"

Atul greeted Navi's friend and they talk. Atul has already mingled with them as he is same age of them.

Shreya tried every possible way but couldn't able to do anything as Thomas tightened the security.

Aaryansh touched Navi's parents feet. They just reached. Some relatives of her also came.

But they were staying next building. Aaryansh also moved to another building with Atul and srikant.

"It's looking awesome jiju" Ishan spoke looking arround.
Aaryansh just smiled a little.
"Beta tomorrow is mehndi" Amrita spoke
"Yeah aunty... don't worry about that, everything will happen according to you" Aaryansh spoke
"Ofcourse....or else what can we do? you don't know even what your cast is otherwise marriage happens according to groom's tradition" Sarita said coming to them. Amrita felt ashamed...she shouldn't have said this to her. Where Navi was fuming...

She started to look around making Ishaan confused who was waiting for her answer.

"What are you finding Di?"
"Something heavy... which can break bone" she spoke making Sarita scared.

"what nonsense?" She shouted but then stopped seeing Aaryansh's glare. She went from there and started to talk a reletive thinking Navi must be Jocking.

.. Navi found a bucket, she went to it and it has paint. She took it and went towards Sarita and throw it on her.

"WHAT THE HELL?" she shouted.

Navi throw the bucket and said "I warned you... didn't I?" She greeted her teeth.

"I knew you are maner less but this much"Sarita spoke in disbelief

"I haven't showed it yet"

"What wrong I said? He himself don't know about his background who knows which blood he is a...."

"You" Navi literally run towards her...she wanted nothing just to rip her hair. Before she can do anything Aaryansh hold her from her tummy.

"Leave me....let me show her how manner less I am" she was wiggling...