chapter 8

Aaryansh was devouring her lips

Aaryansh was devouring her lips. He was sucking, licking... moulding her lips with his. Finally unable to bear more she opened her mouth and he took the chance to devour her mouth as well. Where Navi was trying but couldn't able to match his speed.he was kissing her desperately.

When he realised she need breath he broke the kiss and put his forehead upon her.

"I ...I am p... permitting you for lifetime" she spoke between her heavy breath.

Aaryansh smiled still in daze now he was not kissing her just giving her pecks. And when he realised her breath was normal he again hold her lip between his....

Ohh how heavenly it feels....

But a deep frowned raised when she broke the kiss.

"You didn't answer my question?"
"Which question?" He asked in confusion
"When are we getting married?" She asked frowning
He  replied "soon love now please  let me kiss you" and about to kiss her again but she put hand on her lip..

"No....I want to get married in one month "
He looked at her in shock"you are not well love and I am not compromising with your health "
She got irritated but then reply"ohh yeah u are right"

He was confused....did she really got convinced
"Yeah I have to decorate marriage hall"
"What the hell!!! Why would you do that "
"Or may be I have to cook for everyone "
"What nonsense are you speaking " he spoke in disbelief

"Or may be...."
"You are not going to do anything......not a single thing...I will appoint people for that " he spoke cutting her
"Exactly...I am not going to do anything then what's the problem?"
"But love...'
"No no no no...." She started to chanting
"Ok fine we will get married in this month"
She greened...
"But u have to obey everything"
"Okay"
"Now let me kiss you" before she can say anything he kissed her ...

He broke the kiss hearing her phone ring...

She took out her phone from her pocket...
"Aunty.." he asked
"Yeah must be gonna say about marriage date"
He looked her shocked "you already told her?"
She smiled sheeply and said "yeah I called her today afternoon and asked her to talk with priest"
He narrowed his eyes
"I know you can't say no to me now go and get fresh" she pushed him and received the call...

Aaryansh came out after getting fresh and found her talking to her mother standing. He came and back hugged her.

She didn't react just continue to talk with her mother. He tilted his face and looked at her. The way her lips are moving when she talking it's looking inevitable....he just wanted to kiss her

Then he asked himself a question am I become shameless???

But then shrugged his shoulders...

Who cares???

And when she licked her lips...

He lost it
"Damn" he whispered and turned her face and sucking her lips...

Navi widened her eyes. She tried to broke the kiss and finally did and glared him but he didn't care and about to kiss her again but she turned his face to another side with her left hand and hummed when her mother asked her something.

After some minutes she cut the call and turned towards him "what is th...."
Before she can say anything he pulled her through her weist and kissed her ...

How much he is going to kiss her....

He broke the kiss and gave her few peck then kissed her forehead... hugged her .

She also smiled hugged him back.

"Let me cook the dinner" he spoke
"No I already arranged everything" she dragged him towards balcony where she made a cosy arrangement.

"Tadaaa" she opened the lead of pot, where many types of dishes are present.

He raised his eyebrows "you know right you are not allowed to eat this"
She made face and said
"Areee nothing will happen...aap ko kuch nehi pata"
(You don't know anything)

"Aur aap ko sab pata he" he asked
(And you know everything)

"Ofcourse " she smiled

"Really....how?"

"Hww aap ko Nehi pata aapki hone wali biwi doctor he"
(Hww you don't know that your would-be wife is a doctor")

He pulled her in his embrace and said "achha par hume ta ye pata he ki humari hone wali biwi surgeon hei cardiologist nehi"
(But I knew that my would-be wife is a surgeon not cardiologist)
She pouted...

"Please....." She pecked his lips and said please again and again repeat this..

He closed his eyes feeling bliss.

"Please" she stopped realising he is not going to stop her....he opened his eyes not feeling her lips more.

"Okay I am calling doctor then we will decide"
"Haww I gave you so many kisses"
"Don't worry I will return them with intrest"

She narrowed her eyes.

He called the doctor and Navi went close to him to hear. When he feels her behind him he pulled her in his embrace and put the call on speaker.

"Okay doctor... thank you" he spoke and cut the call and found her pouting.

He pecked her lips and said "why sad now...he allowed you"
"Yeah only a little" doctor asked to have little amount of oily food.
"Now something better than nothing"
"Hmm"
"Okay let me make plain food for you then we will eat"
"It's f.."
"No"
He went to kitchen with her and made her sit on slab and pecked her lips.

He cooked for her then they came back to balcony.

She arranged the food and he sat on the mattress opening his leg. Navi came and sit between his legs. He circled his arm around her and pulled her closer.
"Let's eat"
"Yeah " he came  forward and smashed his lips over her....

How is the chapter??
Let me know your thoughts...
Thank you...