chapter 3

"Ansh" Navi spoke suddenly

"Ansh" Navi spoke suddenly. Aaryansh Stopped eating and looked at her
"Yes love"
"Come home early...we are going out at evening" hearing this Aaryansh lips stretch to form a smile but instantly stopped hearing her next word.
"Not on a date....for some work"
"Okay" he grumpily replied .

Someone wanted to go on a date......

Aaryansh finished his breakfast and wait for her to finish then took their plates to wash. Then he gave her medicine.

"Take rest...I will be back early" he said adjusting her hair as it was blocking her face.
"I have been doing that only" she said rolling her eyes. He was not letting her do anything...just rest and rest.
"Do more... you want to recover first right"
"Yeah" she whispered pouting only to get a long forehead kiss.
"You also don't take stress... don't think unnecessary things" she said to him then kiss his cheek.
"Okay"

Aaryansh entered in his cabin where Atul and srikant were already present. He sat on his chair and Atul informed him about his schedule.

But suddenly he spoke "I have a task for you" Atul looked at him who was looking at him leaning his back on his chair
"Yes boss"
"I want every single details of Sofia Parker"

Aaryansh entered in appartment but found Navi was standing in hall. Her back was facing towards him.
He frowned not getting her attention.
"Love" he called her
"Yeah " she responded while doing something still not turning towards him. He put his laptop bag on table and went close to her.

"Finally " then she turned only to make his frown deeper.
"Why are you dressing like..." He looked at her from head to top"....this" he finished
"I told you we are going for some work "
"What?" He asked curiously looking at her outfit.
"Ummm sone detective type "
"What..... and why are you wearing all these "
"I made u watch many movies but you still didn't learn anything....areyy when people go for searching something they dressed up like this only " she said just like a teacher
"Sunglasses in night?" He asked seeing her wearing one with hoodie and scarf...
"Yeah " she proudly replied fixing her sunglasses

"If we go like this no one will  get recognition.. wait I also arranged your dress let me show u" she was about to go only to get hit with the sofa...
"Ouchhh"
"Careful" he said while balancing her ."show me" he made her sit on sofa and started to examine her feet. Thankfully it's fine.
He got up and cupped her face after taking off the sunglasses.

"Baby you are a doctor so you don't have to be detective...if you want to search something tell Thomas he will do that"
"No we will do ourselves" she is stubborn or may be bored sitting in home so her mind is exited for doing some adventure.

"But..."

"No you go and wear them"

He sighed and went to room while she arranged some light snacks knowing they will be late.

She turned hearing foot step only to grinn in joy.

There's he standing wearing hoodie, cap and sunglasses.

"Now you are looking like my partner" she said adjusting the cap.

He circled his hand arround her waist "I already am...am not I?"

She smiled and put her hand on his neck and said "without any doubt"

He also smiled and bumped his nose with her."I love you" he said staring her eyes...her heart whispered back"I love you too" but her mouth couldn't able to form a single word...so she just hugged him tightly. He pulled her making her stand on his feet.. hugging her more tightly. Dropping some kisses on her hair.

For him it's heaven. Him , her and their lovely world..

"Love...."
"Just a little more"
"You are saying this for tenth time...even Thomas know but I don't"
He frustratedly said... jealousy dropping from his words.
So when they were coming to unknown place she said that Thomas knows about that place and will drive them to their.
Aaryansh has been asking her but she was giving the same answer.
"Shh you will see yourself" Navi shushed him.

Finally the car stopped and both came out from it. But seeing the surrounding Aaryansh got shocked.
"Love why we are here?" He asked to her who was telling something to Thomas. She turned towards him after talking with Thomas"to know about past"
"But love..."
"Do you trust me "
"More than myself "
"Then trust me no human has the ability to do a thing totally perfectly especially when it is a sin. There must be something which can help you to know the real things. I don't know why but I am feeling a strong feeling that today we will get the main key to your past" she looked at him forwarding her hand.."trust me" he intertwine his hand with her.

"Thomas isn't coming "
"No he will stay here to look arround "
"Okay " he said tightening his hold on her hand as they reached the backside boundary.

How is the chapter?
Let me know your thoughts.
Thank you....