chapter 2

Navi was walking back and fro in anxious

Navi was walking back and fro in anxious. It's already past nine at night and Aaryansh was not in home neither he informed anything to her.
She massaged him but his phone in put of network. He left early morning after making breakfast and lunch. And Thomas brought her her dinner as per his instructions which he gave him in noon but after that no massage.

Suddenly her heart started to pain so she sat on sofa and drank some water.

She again tried to call him but ...
She has already asked everyone but no-one knows. She was getting angry. He knows that it's not safe but still he didn't inform anyone but she also know there must be something otherwise he never stressed her.

Her phone got a notification, she quickly opened it and found his massage

I am fine love. Have your food and medicine and go to sleep. I will be late.

She frowned seeing his massage. Something is really wrong. But her chest pain is increasing so she went to room and eat the medicine. She came out and sat on sofa waiting for him. She then got Thomas's massage saying he is safe. She sighed.

How can he expect me to sleep when I know something is wrong.

She sat there thinking what happened...but the heavy dose medicine made her sleep there only.

It's midnight when Aaryansh entered in appartment. Disheveled hair, red eyes and tired posture. But seeing the scene infront of him his heart clinched.

There she is sleeping on sofa.

He carefully take her in his arms and went to room. He was about to put her on bed but she groaned as her hair tangled with his bottom. Her sleep broke and she found him .

"Ansh" she whispered seeing him.
Aaryansh put her on bed and turned to go out

She hold his hand and said.
"Where are you going?"
He didn't turn but replied "you sleep love we will talk tomorrow" which made Navi angry
"Tomorrow!! Are you kidding me? Since morning your phone is out of network and neither you massage me anything just say 'go to sleep ' and now when you are here you are going without saying anything" she got up from bed and came to him
"And now you aren't even looking at me . Look at m........Ansh" she make him turn but shocked seeing his state.

She forgot her anger and cupped his face."Ansh what happened?" She asked worriedly

She made him sit on bed and again asked cupping his face "please tell me ...did something happen?". Hearing this the tears started to flow from his eyes are he hugged her burring his face in her neck.

"Ansh you are worrying me... please tell me" she asked caressing his hair

"I...I am confuse love" he whispered still staying in her embrace

"Confuse?? Why" she tried to break the hug but he didn't let it.

"Love...do I even deserve you... your love, your care?" He spoke his insecurities ...