chapter 10

Navi's sleep broke by continuous feeling of something on her lips

Navi's sleep broke by continuous feeling of something on her lips. She opened her eyes and found him sitting beside her and caressing her hair and giving her pecks on lips.

She frowned....
Why is he kissing me early morning... I haven't brush yet.

She get up a sat still frowning..now there's no sleep in her eyes.

"Ansh I haven't br...." Before she can continue he hold her cheeks and kissed her...

She widened her eyes.

He didn't broke the kiss and lifted her in his arms and went to washroom and made her stand there then broke the kiss.

"Get fresh" he said kissing her head and came out

Navi was in shock
What was that?

After that she did her morning routine and came out.
She found him cooking in kitchen.
She went towards him and crossed her arms and said "what is this behaviour... don't you know it's unhy......" He again kissed her before she can complete her sentence

"Good morning Love"he said after breaking kiss

She widened her eyes and put her palm on his forehead....

"Are you okay?" She was shocked seeing his behaviour

He was behaving different ...
.slightly shameless???

"Ofcourse" he again pecked her lips.
Now she put her hand on her lips , covering them.

"Then why are you kissing me continuously?"
"Are you forgetting... you only permitted me yesterday"
"Yeah I did but you...."
"So I am just continuing the thing you started" he shrugged his shoulders.

She sighed and said "but not like this you should..." She saw him coming towards her so she put her hand on his lips....".... not kiss me before I brush my teeth.... it's unhygienic... you know how many types of bacteria present in our mouth it's....." He took her hand from his lip and kissed her pulling her closer.

He kissed her and kissed her then hold her waist and made her sit on slab.
"One unhygienic action is acceptable love " he spoke after breaking the kiss

She narrowed her eyes seeing his shamelessness.

"Now let me cook" he said and continue to cook.

He finished cooking and put the dish in bowl and found her sitting there glaring at him.

He hold the bowl with left hand and with right hand he lifted her  from slab and carried her .. and she hold his shoulder as he went towards dining table.

He put the bowl on table and sat on chair taking her on his lap.

"When your friends are coming?"

"They said they will arrive at 10 AM"
"Okay " he started to eat and also feeding her .