17

Lucy's POV

Tim made sure the tablets were thrown away. Tim, my boyfriend Tim. It felt so weird to call him that. He was my TO. Technically my boss.

Tim and I had agreed not to tell anyone, at least for now. It would mean he wouldn't be my TO anymore, and that would mean i would have someone knew for my last month of training. I didn't want that. Although it was inappropriate, we didn't tell anyone, we would be appropriate on the job, the body cams would make sure of that. Anyway, I wouldn't be back on the job for a few weeks, not after.....

We would tell them after my training was over, that was only two months of sneaking around. That was only like.... 8 dates we had to not get caught on. Only half of them would be in public.

I got dressed, date 1 was tonight, Tim was making us dinner and we would stay in. I didn't want to go out, not yet.

I wore a pair of jeans and a black top, making sure to put on a sexy set of lingerie underneath just in case. The top showed just enough cleavage to be enticing.

Walking out into the kitchen I could smell the food. Carbonara, it smelt delicious.
Tim didn't strike me as a great chef but wow.

Maybe, just maybe I would eat some of it because Tim made me care a little less about my weight. That was good. Tim loved me anyway, and I loved him too.

"Hey baby" I walked up behind Tim, putting my arms over his shoulders and spinning him around.
"Hey- oh wow Luce, you look... gorgeous"
"Thanks Tim, you clean up well yourself"
I noticed his dress shirt and trousers.
I noticed him turn the heating down, trying to make sure the pasta didn't burn while we were busy.

He turned around. "Oh Timmy, you look so nice right now"
His mood turned jokingly sour "don't call me Timmy"
"Ok sure, I won't Timmy"
Tim kissed me to shut me up.
I had to say, it worked.

I was silent.
"Mmm.... Tim"
I pressed my body against him, saying my hips as I nuzzled my head into Tim's neck. "Mmm" it was just so natural, meant to be. I was just annoyed we couldn't tell anyone for a month or so. Ug.

Tim's POV

Lucy had been doing better the last few days since I asked her to be my girlfriend.
She was eating more having less panic attacks and generally slowly returning to normal. She had been sleeping better with me next to her. I knew we were taking it slow but the urge to just, uh! I wanted to scream. She was so gorgeous. And that top showing just enough to get me tuned on was clearly a conscious decision by Lucy. I hated how much if an effect she had on my, and that she could so easily play that to her advantage.

I pulled away from the kiss. "Oh god Lucy you're so fucking hot"
She giggled, "and you're so handsome"
How much I loved her laugh, seeing her happy. Especially after everything she had been through with Caleb and Emmet. Rosalind, the root of all of Lucy's problems.
I hated her.
I was terrified that I would eventually have to arrest her, the only way that encounter would end would be with Rosalind dead and me in the handcuffs. I wouldn't even feel guilty.

We ate the pasta slowly, in between kisses and general conversation. Go room what I could tell Lucy wasn't going to throw up the pasta after eating, she seemed to actually enjoy my cooking. I may have added just a lot of extra butter.

Nothing technically unhealthy but Lucy looked pencil thin. I didn't want it to impact her work performance, so I started getting Lucy to eat, possibly more than she should.
Only for a bit. And only a little extra. Another few brownies here and a second slice of cake there. But slowly she was returning to a normal weight. Even after only a few weeks.

"Tim?" Lucy sounded sad and I could see a few tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I've put on weight. I weigh 30kg now. Please don't break up with me."
She sounded so... scared. How had, over the course of only six months, Emmet completely ruined her self esteem to the point she was upset that she was gaining any weight?
Suddenly I felt bad about adding weight gaining things.
I spoke walked over to Lucy, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Luce you are perfect at any healthy weight and I'm not going to break up with you."
Lucy started sobbing. I had no idea why.
Maybe if was that I wasn't going to break up with her like she feared.

I kissed her head softly.
"It's ok Luce, it's ok"
I couldn't even tell if she could hear me but any semblance of reassurance would help her right now.

"Do you wanna go see a movie?"
Luce looked up, happy but confused.
"Yeah but what are we going to see? It's like 8pm"
I hadn't really thought that far ahead. Surely one movie theater would be open right now. I looked down a list, all the ones closest to us were already showing their last films of the day. There were a few open on the outskirts of the city though.

We hoped in the car, driving to one a few miles away. I kissed Lucy again before getting out of the car, god I couldn't get enough of this woman.

The film wasn't anything special, but it was romantic. That meant it was worth it completely just to spend time with Lucy if anything.