Chapter Twenty Six

*WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!*

~ALESSANDRO~

Being away from her for weeks has been tough. But I know that's what she needs. She asked for space and I'm trying to give it to her, even though it's killing me. Just how did I get here, how did I go from hating her to loving her? Did I even hate her in the first place?.

Every day felt like an eternity without her. I miss her smile although she rarely does that around me. Her smart mouth that I want to kiss so bad. But I was determined to respect her boundaries, I was. But damn! It's so fucking hard!.

While I've been away, I've been focusing on tracking down Gazilla and Donatello. Those two had manage to escape during the last chaos of our last encounter. And I needed to find them. They are a threat to Amelie and everyone else. Especially Amelie. And this time I'm not letting them get away.

My men and I have been scouring the city. Following every lead, every tip,we've had some close calls but so far nothing's panned out. It's frustrating but I won't give up.

A meeting was scheduled at the Club. Club Rave. One of the properties I own. This was the first place I had seen her up close. The way she ran into the room oblivious of every single person inside. She had cried her eyes out looking so broken and vulnerable. I hated that others had to see her like that. I remember picking her off from the ground after she had fallen asleep and placing her on the couch. She was so little in my arms and felt like she belonged to it. That was when I knew that she was going to be mine and mine alone.

The netting had ended up smoothly and I left the VIP room and feast my eyes on the dancing drunk bodies. That was when I saw her. Amelie. Dancing and swaying her hips. Fuck! Why the hell did she dress like that out? Her laps are exposed and her boobs are peeking out. I clenched my jaw and started moving downstairs. She was surely going to get punished. I stopped when I saw her bickering with a guy and I saw red. I approached ever so calmly but my inside burns. I want to put a fucking bullet into this fucker's head. He's dumb or something?!

"She says let go, And you do just that" I said deadly and cold. I could see the pimp grow scared and scurrying away, I glanced at Gabito and gave him a knowing look. He knows what to do. I focus my attention on Her. My Ammie.

And when we reached that room, I was held back by a thin thread but I couldn't hold back anymore. Our kiss was intense, passionate. I felt her melt into me, but I knew I had to pull back.

I want to ravage her.

To make her mine completely.

To feel every damn inch of her.

I want to see her naked, scream my name as I rammed into her. Fuck!

But she was drunk. And I wouldn't take advantage of that. No matter how much I wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

I broke away, my chest heaving. Amelie's eyes sparkled with confusion.

"Let's get you back to your dorm," I said, trying to sound calm.

We walked to my car, the tension between us tightening by the second.

As I drive,Amelie leaned against the window, her eyes closing. She was exhausted.

I glanced at her , taking in her peaceful expresssion. She's beautiful.

I've always known it, but in moments like these, it hits me anew.

Her lips, still swollen from our kiss, parted slightly. Her hair fell in loose waves down her neck. My gaze lingered on her and I felt desire stir.

But I pushed it back.