21. Father 2

Mingyu roared across the room.

Seungcheol never heard this tone before, it was strange, Mingyu's Alpha presence was even more powerful than his father.

"I GO FIGHTING YOUR DAMN WARS AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?"

Mingyu's dominance was unmatched, even his ruthless father was out of words, staring at him utterly shocked

"I'LL KILL THEM ALL"

Mingyu threatened and they weren't empty promises because a dozen men were already dead on the floor at this point.

"How dare you speak to me like this?" Mingyu's father was stunned for words,

"OH I'M JUST GETTING STARTED" Mingyu scoffed, his eyes turning a scary shade of red, his pure Alpha scent coving the entire mansion and maybe coving a few more miles around

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN YOU SENT ME ON THIS MISSION, YOU WERE UP TO NO GOOD"

"I'm NOT accepting that Omega of yours, and he is NOT standing in the way of how I run things in MY HOUSE"

Mingyu wasn't at all afraid, not a spec of hesitation,

"He's not standing in your way ... I AM"

Mingyu announced,

"I'm standing in your way father ... I'm the one you should fear ... I'm your enemy now, and I'm taking everyone else with me and there's NOTHING you can do about it"

Mingyu's father had this look on his face ... he definitely should be afraid. His men were dead on the floor scattered all around him, he had no protection and his dominance was nothing compared to Mingyu.
His own son could make him kneel in submission in front of him if he wanted to but he opted for something more, something bigger ... he wanted to take everything away from his father.

He self proclaimed himself as the Heir.

Finally,

It was his turn now, everyone should bow to him, and to him alone.

Seungcheol reloaded his gun and followed his boss, Mingyu walked out and took everything with him, the power, the title, the men, the money ... everything.

He never won anything this big before and yet, it felt so worthless.

It felt worthless because when they stepped outside, Jeonghan was still a mess and Wonwoo was still barely alive, nothing tasted more bitter than this scene in front of him.

They were waiting in the car, an armed driver by their side, it was Seungcheol's man ... a friend.

"Thank you Vernon," Seungcheol thanked him with a soft gaze,

"It's the least I could do my friend, you saved my life"

Seungcheol took a second to recollect the events from the last few days,
"How about Erin?"

"She's not here, but she's safe and sound, my men confirmed that she's on a flight back home as we speak"

Seungcheol sighed "That's relieving, come on Vernon let's go"

Seungcheol run to find his Mate, Jeonghan's tears dried out but still looked scared and tired waiting for him. He finally held him close and felt him crumble again, Jeonghan couldn't help his tears from falling as soon as Seungcheol appeared and loud gasps escaped him not being able to control them