6. Terms & Conditions 1

Jeonghan spent over an hour patching up Wonwoo's injuries. For most of it, it didn't look so bad but Jeonghan was worried about a few things here and there.

For instance, that bruise on his ribs was definitely bad, and he was afraid that Wonwoo will have trouble breathing once he wakes up. There will be a lot of wheezing and he won't be able to move around much, he also tried to guess what Mingyu's reaction would be like but he simply couldn't, because he never saw Mingyu in such a place before.

He made sure that Wonwoo was comfortable, endorsed him with pain killers, bandaged and patched up his injuries and monitored his oxygen intakes. He stepped away from the young Omega laying in front of him and took one last look before he walked to the door where he knew, for a fact, that Mingyu and Seungcheol were waiting right outside.

Mingyu dashed inside and stopped a couple of feet away from Wonwoo.
He leaned over taking a look at the Omega's face ... his lips looked better, clean and healing but that cut made Mingyu's blood boil, how dare they lay their filthy hands on him?

His milky skin was stained with blue and green bruises and he fucking hated them so much.

He growled "Talk to me Jeonghan"

It was more of an order and Jeonghan knew better than to withhold information

"Overall he's okay, no broken bones and the bruises will heal eventually ... a minor concussion, he just needs to stay put for a few days, but what I'm more worried about is this bruise right here"
Jeonghan leaned over to uncovere Wonwoo's tummy. Any other time, Mingyu would have the person doing that flying through the window but Jeonghan was an ally, he was a doctor, it's just what doctors do sometimes.

Jeonghan uncovered the bruise and Mingyu grunts and gritted his teeth. Anger mixed with frustration and ... OBSESSION took over him.

"It's these two ribs, they are badly bruised, he will have a hard time moving and breathing alone will be painful, he really needs to stay put for a while"

"Make it go away" Mingyu ordered, no other explanation, no how or what

"Mingyu I can't possibly keep him sedated all the time, sure, I can give him painkillers, I can p—"

"FIX HIM" Mingyu growled and it made Jeonghan shiver and scan the Alpha twice, Seungcheol was right, Mingyu cared about this Omega

"I'll stay with him and make sure he's recovering well"

Mingyu lets out a loud angry breath, closed his eyes like he had no other choice but to accept what Jeonghan just said ... he nodded

"I'll appreciate that Jeonghan ... I'll see that your fees are triple the regular amount"

"That's not necessary Mingyu, I can see he's important to you?"

Finding his way to the arm chair near Wonwoo's bed, Mingyu slumped down
"It's complicated, but I do ... once he wakes up, I'll make sure he knows that, and then he's going to accept my offer to marry him"

Jeonghan almost choked on his own breaths "W-what?"

"My grandfather wants to get married, I've been waiting for Wonwoo to give me his answer by tonight, but I guess things got out of control, now he has no other choice but to accept my offer"

Jeonghan went between him and Seungcheol ... was Mingyu for real?

"Well ... is he okay with that?" Jeonghan asked the obvious question, Mingyu wanted Wonwoo so bad but did Wonwoo want to be part of this too?

"He will be" Mingyu simply stated "Now Jeonghan, I'm just telling you this because you will be attending to him the entire time, you're a good friend to the family and I don't have to question your discretion now do I?"