5. Mine

When Mingyu got that phone call, that hysterical crazy laugh, he knew exactly who it was

"What do you want Jack?" Mingyu picked up and hissed through the phone, there was never a good news coming from the crazy Serpent Jack.

"Oh I have something you may want~" he said with a musical voice and Mingyu frowned "What possibly could that be?"

"Humm ... a little perky, snatched waisted Omega ... I must say Kim Mingyu, your taste is quite impressive, we like them young and pretty don't we?"

Hearing that, Mingyu snapped, immediately pushing himself off his chair violently

"TOUCH ONE HAIR ON HIM AND YOU'RE DEAD"

"I don't think so~~ you shut down my operations a while ago, I want them back, you make it happen, you get your Omega back safe and sound ... well~ almost, hmm barely, I'd hurry up if I were you"

Hanging up the phone, Mingyu's rage was beyond anything he has ever experienced. Seungcheol walked up to him noticing the change of mood and ... scent

"Boss?"

"Jack has Wonwoo, he's using him as leverage to get his operations back"

Seungcheol frowned "How the Hell did he get his hands on Wonwoo?"

Mingyu looked pissed ... he closed his eyes in frustration, his hand twisted and turned into fists and he bit in the inside of his cheeks. Seungcheol could clearly feel the rage building up through the Mafia

"Someone must have seen us ... my scent is probably still all over him if he hasn't been scented"
His voice restrained, like he was trying so hard to calm himself down, Seungcheol could see that very clearly

"Why do we care about this Omega Mingyu? You hardly know him, and he rejected your offer, it's basically a waste of time"

"I know Seungcheol" the Alpha grumbled, "I can't explain why I want to take the light off Jack's eyes for doing this to him, I want him Seungcheol ... Wonwoo, he is mine and he has him, I want him back ... right fucking now"

Seungcheol could see the way Mingyu's body moved, his veins popping, the want in his scent and the deadly threat in his tone ... like Wonwoo was actually his Omega. Seungcheol has never seen Mingyu like this before

"I'll gather the men"

And in just a couple of minutes, they all left. In the car Mingyu discussed the situation with his men "Get the Omega safely, Kill very one else"
Simple and clear

Mingyu's men liked to make big entries, they blew up the first gate and a few more places that Mingyu didn't care about. He held up his gun and shot whoever was on his way including that scumbag Jack, no one will miss him around anyways. Mingyu shut down his last attempted sex trafficking operations on his territory a while ago and nobody wanted such big drama on their plates, and he wasn't going to bother anyone with that crazy laughter anymore.

It was an abandoned warehouse, Mingyu made his way right through the front gate and followed nothing but Wonwoo's vanilla scent which was almost gone.

He watched as crazy Jack fell like a lump of coal on the ground and walked right past his corpse to find Wonwoo.

The Omega was all bloody and bruised, Mingyu almost winced at the way the younger was sprawled on the dirty mattress. He hated seeing those bruises on him, his blood boiled noticing the cracked lip and hearing the way he whined and cried for him.

But he asked for him, Wonwoo asked and whined for him but soon, his puppy like eyes got heavier and Mingyu knew that he was about to lose him again.

"You'll be okay" Mingyu said but it didn't reach Wonwoo's ears, the boy was unconscious the moment Mingyu picked him up.