Ch.6 | Going Somewhere

[Unedited]

"Sorry" he muttered and by the look of it...it was a sincere one.

I wanted to answer, tell him that it was okay but my mouth couldn't  utter anything. I was too caught up with this dreamy sight. Him, towering me with a charismatic and solely gorgeous creature.

I've seen a lot of handsome boys but this? He's beyond that!

"Yeah, I get it, I'm quite handsome" he said with his smug face. Teka--- ang bilis naman mag shift ng expression ito.

Hot, gwapo, sexy and all kaso... mayabang. Ang hangin! Ekis kana sakin.

I arched my brow with its finest manner and my lips potruded in annoyance. "No you're not!" I exclaimed.

"Uh huh" He replied with utmost sarcasm. And that triggered my system. I was mesmerized at first but he left me with another impression of irritation.

"Hindi ka gwapo"

"You showed me another expression earlier. I believe you'll be writing your diary later about how you fell in love at first sight with the most astonishing boy" Yes, his voice was soothing and calm but my system still hates him.

"Excuse me?" I said like I can't believe what just i heard.

He shrugged his shoulders with his grin, "Kay,miss...you are excused" he simply said.

May lalong uminit ang ulo ko. "Alam mo, gwapo ka nga pero ang sama ng---"

"Thanks" he cooly said.

"Huh?" Kunot noo kong tanong.

"For the compliment, i guess? You said I'm handsome"

Fudge. He'll be the cause of my wrinkles.

"Hindi---"

"That's what i heard"

My insides are literally screaming in annoyance. This guy is out of my reach! "Alam mo, yung kahanginan mo nagiging buhawi na!" I exclaimed in much annoyance.

As i stare at him, i can see a ghost smile creeping with his fine face.

"Not my fault you're in denial."

With that i walked out. Hindi na ako lumingon pa o kung ano. I find him annoying.

Mga Guerrero talaga. No doubt,it runs in their blood.

Dala ko pa rin ang sama ng loob hanggang sa loob ng court. The first quarter of the game just got started but instead of sulking,thinking about that annoying, i did my best to vacalize my support towards my brother.

"Oh!! Go kuya ng bestfriend ko!"

"Kuya! Ipakita mo ang galing ng isang Cueva!"

We both cheered wildly. Si Alestair lang talaga ang nakaka palabas ng wild trait ko, with her... I don't need to act as a prim and proper girl.

"Kuya congrats!" Bati ko ng matapos ang awarding. He hugged me and showered me with his kisses, halatang masaya. Hindi na siya gaanong sweaty dahil nakapagbihis na siya.

Kita ko naman ang mga teammates niya, masayang nakikibati, asaran at nag pi-picture sa ibang tao o kaya sa kapamilya nila. It was a sight to hold.

"Ay nako, congrats, kuya ng bestfriend ko" Bati naman ni Alestair na nasa gilid namin.

We pulled away from the hug and stared with each other. "You won, what can you say?" Pang i-interview ko.

"Alam mo,bunso...kulang ka sa common sense, alangan naman malungkot ako ano?" Puno ng sarkasmo niyang pahayag.