A Red One and Changes in Mood

As the situation was resolved Steve went to check on banner to see if he was still himself or the other guy turns out he was unconscious as JJ through him with so much force and power him dented the wall.

Meanwhile JJ was in his own room aboard the Helicarrier thanks to Nick Fury. He was standing up punching the punching bag his movement became more Rapid and Violent.

Venom: They don't understand us anymore we can stop them for good.

The voice of Venom echoed in his head after all the Symbiote was right they all stared at him like he was a monster that deserves to be locked up and left to rot in a cell.

About one hour later the newley formed team had to deal with Loki as he was about to kill people until a brave man in the crowd tried to stand up for himself. Loki was about to kill him until the Avengers jumped in and stopped him with the Captain saying.

Captain America: You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

A roar came from behind them a familiar one but more violent JJ who jumped of the roof behind the captain and tried to rip the god in front of him apart and would have down if not for a Red Symbiote that leaped in between JJ and Loki. The red one three Venom into a wall as it made it's hands into two axes scrapping them against the floor.

The red Symbiote was much more dangerous and faster than Venom who tried to Dodge the attacks but he wasn't fast enough as the red on ripped the Symbiote from JJ and tossed it aside it then stabbed the boy in the side as if he held a grudge agains...

The red Symbiote was much more dangerous and faster than Venom who tried to Dodge the attacks but he wasn't fast enough as the red on ripped the Symbiote from JJ and tossed it aside it then stabbed the boy in the side as if he held a grudge against the boy for an unknown reason. JJ reached out and grabbed Venom and Roared in the red ones face.

(Author note stop at 3 seconds)

As the Avengers stopped Loki the red Symbiote leaped away into the shadows of the city as JJ stood up and walked onto the Helicarrier.

"Oh my god JJ are you ok" Bailey said

"Why are you treating me like a Baby all the time I am fine" He said as he sat down

"Are you sure you haven't been yourself lately"Steve said trying to calm to his little Sisters defense.

" WHAT PART OF I AM FINE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WANT ME TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU I. AM. FINE."JJ said with anger

Thunder and lightning started in the distance as Loki looked a little scared.

Venom come out of JJs back and spoke to Loki.

Venom: Scared of a little thunder.

Loki: I am not found or particularly a fan of what comes with it.