I am with you till the end of the line

As the director was fine because he faked his death the mission of shutting down Shield could start it was a really simple job as all they had to do was press a few buttons and it was done how hard could it be.

As they got closer to the terminals they split up with Steve doing Point A, Bailey doing Point B and JJ doing Point C. "Now one of us is gonna have to fight Bucky you know that right" JJ said.

"Yeah but what if he is still in there what if he can come back to us again".Bailey said

"He can't B He can't". JJ said as he walked out as his terminal was the further one away.

Bailey and Steve completed there's with ease but JJ still hasn't done his yet just as he was about to Bucky should up JJ's first thought was telling him to run as he is too weak to fight Bucky all by himself but he wasn't made Commander for no reason right.

Bucky rushed at the younger boy trying to stab him and punch him JJ was holding his own until Bucky punched him in the ribs with his metal arm and continued to beat him senseless as he all JJ could do was take the damage.

"Sorry I didn't try hard enough but hey I'm with you till the end of the line".

That phrase and the way he said it trigger something that Hydra tried to wipe from his memory to make him the ultimate killing machine. Bucky stopped as Venom said to Jordan.

Venom: I am Sorry Jordan I can't heal us this time".

Rumlow who managed to slip past everyone saw the state JJ was in knowing he couldn't fight back he pulled out his machine gun and shot JJ's arm clean off. JJ then used what little strength he had left to activate his panel as the glass gave way and he fell into the ocean below.

Because JJ had gone quiet Nick Fury demanded a search team for the young Commander as he found him on the shore he was rushed to the Emergency room where they had to cure him from the Symbiote.

So that's what they did but it didn't get rid of the Symbiote instead it upgraded it into a more powerful version. Now the top priority was his arm as it was completely gone he had to get a replacement so they called Stark and he made one free of Charge.