A Hunter

The Avengers are in a snowy forest as the have found a Hydra base. JJ isn't with them as he had become anger nobody knows why but he had started to wear longer sleeves even when it was hot. Last time Thor asked if he was okay he tried to punch him in the face after that he screamed at him.

All they did know is that he shouldn't be that angry anymore as the voices of the Symbiote was gone right.

Meanwhile back at the Avengers tower a group of hunters infiltrated the tower like they were looking for someone and nothing will stop them.

Hunter 1: Boss said that He would be here. Split up

Hunter 2: Got it.

The group split up as JJ heard the conversation they had he knew he had to be the target for sure blended into the shadows because even though he had Anti Venom he could keep the Symbiote voices and change between the two at will.

He knew that the hunters would stop at nothing to find there target so he knew he had to kill them all

He knew that the hunters would stop at nothing to find there target so he knew he had to kill them all. As a hunter snuck into JJ's and Yelena's bedroom Venom grabbed him by his neck and slammed him into the ground shattering his bones.

Hunter: OUICK SHOOT IT.

All of the hunters shot there guns at JJ but they just bounced off doing nothing Venom then did a blast knocking all the hunters back.

He then grabbed the remainder of hunters and pick the all up by the neck slamming them into the ground.

The Symbiote then went back inside of JJ. He than ran out of the building because he realised that this was all a distraction for a bigger threat.

On a nearby rooftop stood Kraven "What are you" he said.