Foxtrot is down

JJ and Bailey were on there way to Steve's apartment as they were going to have a few drinks with each other like they used to before going in the Ice for 70 years. However when they got there the door was already unlocked so they all entered carefully when a light turned on they all calmed down it was Nick Fury.

"My Wife kicked my out".Nick said as he then showed a Message on the screen.

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃

"Who else knows about your wife Nick" Bailey said

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Just as JJ was about to say something the director was shot causing him to fall down luckily JJ caught him and dragged him behind the counter where Nick gave him a USB Drive.

"Be careful who you trust commander. He said as he was rushed outside into the ER as they tried to save him.

From outside Nat and Yelena were both watching him as he fought for his life.

"Come on Nick don't do this" Nat said

"Don't you die you on me" Yelena said

But he did Yelena and Natasha spun around and went to the people they've grown rather found of and wrapped there arms around their necks.

All they needed to know was who did it and why they did it.

A conversation behind closed doors could be heard inside was JJ and Yelena.

"Thanks for being here for me you know"Yelena said as her and JJ got closer to each other.

"I will always be here for you Lena always" JJ promised the girl.

As he was about to say something else Yelena said "Just shut up and Kiss me JJ" so he did and a similar thing was going on in the next room as Bailey and Natasha.