Freeing Barton and Battle of New York

As Barton tried to enter the tower he got ambushed by Yelena and Natasha they all began to fight with Clint overpowering the girls as he disabled the widow blasters he would have won if not for JJ coming down from the roof.

"This isn't a fair fight he can kill me" Barton said as JJ punched him in the face knocking him out and taking Loki's control off him.

The Avengers stood in a circle as they all fought the aliens that were coming through the portals all over the place as the main focus was on them well it was until the Red one showed up again and JJ leaped off to attack the red one and kill him once and for all.

The attacks that both off them performed on each other was so versatile and life threatening that if not for the Symbiote both would be dead. Venom began to easily over power the red one until it uncovered itself showing its host who was a friend now an Enemy who JJ saw as a threat that needed to be killed.

He ripped the red Symbiote off Dean and tossed it aside as he began to beat dean within a inch of his life if not for The Hulk throwing a Alien into the bell JJ could have one but he couldn't as Venom malfunctioned at high frequencies. As Venom couldn't do anything Dean grabbed The Symbiote and said.

Dean Kassady:When the Crimson Hour rolls over this Earth, it shall bring truth, judgment, and carnage”.

Dean then ran off as JJ was still on the floor due to the bell.

After the battle was over the bell stopped Ringing but JJ was unconscious and unmoving as everyone searched for him Bailey found him and alerted the others.

Steve got there first a tried to wake his little brother but to no avail.

Steve: We won JJ We Won

Bailey: Come on JJ get up"

Yelena: Why isn't he waking up.

Natasha: Call Nick Fury now he can help us.

After JJ got checked over it turns out that all along the Symbiote was making him more aggressive and Violent but it was also killing him so they had to fix it they tried cureing him but they just made him more stronger and powerful.