Arguments already

We end up in Russia. There is a building, a warehouse, next to some unfinished railroad tracks under construction. The building is only occupied by Georgi Luchkov, a Russian general, and two thugs, with a  couple prisoners amongst them, s
They are Yelena Belova and Natasha Romanoff,  they are both tied to a chair in a black and Red dress. The taller thug is in the middle of hitting the spys, she grunts and tilts her head back removing the hair from her face. They have a conversation in Russian

General Luchkov: (in Russian) This is not how I wanted the evening to go.

(In Russian) I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better. The Red Head said

"Well maybe it would have gone better if we had done my idea". The Blonde said with sarcasm.

" Your plan was to come in shooting everyone in sight" The red head

The taller thug pushes her chair back, tilting it over the edge of a few story drop, and Natasha hides her fear.]

Natasha Romanoff: (In Russian) I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.

General Luchkov: Solohob? Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widows. Nothing but a pretty face.

Natasha Romanoff: (raising an eyebrow) You think me and my sister are pretty

General Luchkov: Tell him, We do not need the Lermontov to transfer the tanks. Tell him he's out well...

(He shows her pliers ready to remove her teeth)

General Luchkov: (in English) You may have to write it down.

[A phone rings, and thug 1 looks to Natasha's phone in confusion. He picks it up.]

Thug 1: Da? [He looks to Luchkov.] It's for you.

General Luchkov: you listen here...

Phil Coulson: You're at 1-14 Solenski plaza 3rd floor we have an F-22 exactly 8 miles out, put the women on the phone or I will blow up the block before you make it to the lobby.

places the phone at Natasha's ear who balances it on her shoulder, she is confused

Phil Coulson: We need you to come in

"Are you kidding me We're working"the blind said

Phil Coulson: This takes precedence

Natasha Romanoff: We're in the middle of an interrogation this moron is giving us everything look.

Luchkov looks at the henchemen

General Luckov: I don't give everything

Natasha gives him a look that says 'you sure about that?'

"Look you can't pull us out of this right now" Natasha Said

Phil Coulson: Natasha (seen switches to Phil on the Helicarrier) Barton's been compromised

Natasha's and Yelenas face darkens

Natasha Romanoff: Let me put you on hold.

She nods to Luchkov who takes the phone, she kicks him where no man wants to be injured he falls to the floor and Yelena headbutts him knocking him out, she stands up still tied to the chair and knees one henchman and hits the other with her chair, they both do a roll and stands up and place the chair onto his foot and smacks the back of their head against his nose Yelena knocks him down with the chair, Natasha kicks the other one, and on the helicarrier Phil is casually listening probably thinking about lunch and what he is gonna have, how to get Barton back and who is going to inform the former agent Laura Barton? back with Natasha and Yelena they jump off one and breaks the chair on the other with a part of the chair back still attached one of the henchmen tires to restrain her from behind, Yelena bends their arm in an unnatural position, and hits him the piece of chair, she then kicks off of his chest does a springboard and flips back up using the momentum she has gained she runs and does the flying scissor leg takedown move she loves so much, knocking him out, Yelena then glares and then turns to Luchkov, she grabs the chain Luchkov begins to stand and she knocks his head on a metal railing causing him to fall back and she wraps the chain around his ankle letting him dangle, she grabs her shoes and phone and begins to walk away, we see a hole in her tights.