MCU Interview 1#

Interviewer: Today with me I have the Avengers cast as they will be answering questions that Fans and Myself will ask them the first Avenger we have here is JJ Willams played by Thomas Brodie Sangster.

Thomas: Yeah what is the first question you want to ask.

Interviewer: Was there any funny bloopers during the movie.

Thomas: Yeah when Dean and JJ was fighting me and Dylan just kept pulling faces at each other and the rest of the cast we even made Chris Evans laugh during a scene it was Hilarious.

Interviewer: Next up we have Florence Pugh who played Yelena Belova. So what was the funniest thing that happened on set.

Florence: The stare that JJ and Yelena give each other during the first time meeting each other Thomas stood there staring into my soul then started speaking in a Scottish accent because Dylan told him to.

Interviewer: And the last person we have time for today is Dylan O'Brien who played Dean Kassady.

Dylan: Before you ask the funniest thing on set was the fight between Venom and Carnage because during the fight scene Tony Todd would say random lines that were deleted from the final flim and neither of us could keep a straight face.

Interviewer: Ok thank you goodbye lady's and gentleman.

Thomas: I mean it wasn't too bad.

Florence: Just don't don't do the Scottish accent on the set of Captain America Winter Soldier.

Dylan: Do it Do it.

Thomas: How old are you

Dylan: Five