𝐎𝐍𝐄:

♫ 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓅ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℴ 𝒶 𝓂ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ ♫

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞:

"Get up! Come on, Clove! Get. Up!!" My cousin peels the sheets off my bed.

"Go away, Marvel!" I grab a pillow from underneath my head and throw it at him. It hits him right in the face. Awesome!

"Just get up! You don't wanna be late, do you?!" He picks the pillow up off of the floor and tosses it on my bed.

"I wouldn't mind it, Honestly. I don't wanna go to school," I groan, sitting up and propping myself on the heels of my hands.

"You have to!! You can't make a bad impression on your first day!"

"Says who? I can do what I want. Which right now, is to go back to sleep. So if you could leave, that'd be great, thanks." I try to throw my head back onto my second pillow, but it gets swept up below me, and my head hits the mattress. "Hey!" I shout.

"Sorry! Desperate times call for desperate measures!" He holds the pillow, and when I go to grab the other one, he snatches it.

"YOU SUCK!!" I throw my head back on the mattress.

"I know. Now get up!" He starts pulling my arm.

I mumble something even I can't comprehend.

"UGGGHHH!!" I groan.

"Come onnnnn!"

"I don't wannaaaaaaaa!!" I can feel him pulling me off the bed, and before I know it there's a loud thud. I just lay there on the floor, trying to go back to sleep.

"UP. NOW." A new voice shouts. I sit up to find my mother in the doorframe.

"Alright," I grumble.

"Good. Thanks. Get dressed." She turns around and leaves. My mom isn't very mean. She just means business sometimes. She gets very passionate, and she worries a lot, so she wants me to get to school on time.

"I'm gonna change, Marvel. Get out!" I snatch a pillow out of his hand and smack him with it, then make my way to my feet.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Leaving now." He makes his way out, shutting the door behind him. Time to get ready. Great.

It's my sophomore year at a new school, so I don't want to look bad. I don't want to wear something like a dress, either.

I decide on a red lace tank top and some black denim shorts. I add some combat boots for some flare, and move to the bathroom where I put my hair in a ponytail.

I do all the boring stuff like deodorant and perfume and jewelry, then move downstairs.

"Hey, pumpkin," dad smiles at me.

"Hey, dad!"

"You ready for your first day of school?"

"No," I laugh.

"Me neither. You're growing up so fast!"

"Okay, that's enough. I don't need any of your stories about how you used to hold me in your arms and stuff. It's corny." I hop in the chair at the kitchen island and watch my dad as he flips a pancake.

"Of course it is, I'm your father. What I say is supposed to be corny."

"Daaaad!!"

"Alright, alright. I'll back off."

"Thank you."

"Anyways, you walking with Marvel?"

"I think so."