Chapter 30: I am strong

"Astro, am I done with this training? I can use my electricity pretty well." Moon said

She says "Can you create a shockwave or shoot a bolt of lightning?"

He replies "No."

She continues "I know that this is boring and we haven't been in a city in a month and a half."

Moon says "I am not a child. I can protect myself. I have power now. I'm not useless anymore."

Astro says "Two weeks ago you couldn't control it and passed out. You could have died."

Moon says "So what?! I don't have time to waste anymore."

Astro says "You're right about that."

He says "I'm fourteen. I'm not a child!"

Astro laughs and then says "Compared to the age of a god, you are but still a baby. I will take you to a city but on one condition."

Moon asks "What is it?"

She says "You must not meet Hikari or Eclipse."

"Why?" He asked

Astro says "Don't question a god. So is that a deal?"

She holds out her hand.

Moon grabs her hand and says "Fine. Anything that gets me out of here."

Astro says "Port."

Astro and Moon get teleported to where Dev and Astro fought.

She says "I see that they covered this up quickly."

Moon lets go of her hand and says "I've never been happier to be at school."

He continues "It's the middle of the day. No one will be home. I think it would be fine if I go grab some of my things. Also, shower and change."

Astro says "As long as you hold to our deal."

Moon says "I know. I don't like sleeping in damaged clothes."

Moon and Astro walk to Moon's house. Moon goes through the window in his room.

"Do you need any help?" Moon asked while reaching out his hand to her.

Astro takes his hand and both of them end up falling through the window. Moon ends up shielding her fall. A loud thud could be heard.

Moon asks "You alright?"

Astro sniffs and says "You really do need a bath."

He gets up and leaves after grabbing some clothes. Astro ponders the smell of the room.

"It smells like something died." She said

Astro looks around the room. She looks at Moon's closet and sees Moon's clothes.

She says "So this is the style that humans wear. How different from the books. I wonder what the women wear."

She exits the room and sees a door with a Sun sticker on it. Astro opens the door, enters, then heads straight to a pile of clothes. She goes through the clothes with such eagerness and earnestness. Almost as if she is happy.

Meanwhile, Moon takes a well-needed shower. He thinks "I am finally home. After all, I have been through. I need to get stronger and with Astro's help it's possible."

Moon looks at the water drain and says "I have to save this world."

He feels the presence of another person. He feels like he is being watched.

Moon thinks "I'm just on edge because of what Astro said about saving the world and being back home."

The presence gets worse. Then it leaves.

He feels relieved and continues washing himself.