The Great Bet: The Panty Prince

What had started as a simple low-stakes adventure had quickly spiraled into something utterly absurd. Deep in the forest, Ellustrya and Celdine found themselves at the center of a bet neither could back down from: whoever pulled their trousers up first would lose, and the winner would get to spend the entire day with Boldasarre.

The moment their trousers fell, things took an unexpected turn.

Ellustrya, with her usual grace and poise, stood tall despite the ridiculous circumstances. From the waist up, she looked every bit the royal she was. Her long, flowing blue hair, intricately braided, cascaded down her shoulders. Her dark complexion gleamed in the soft sunlight, contrasting with the rich red and gold of her outfit. The intricate detailing on her royal cloak, clasped at her shoulders, further highlighted her status as an Elder Dark Elf princess. She radiated elegance, her narrowed blue eyes giving her an air of authority that few could challenge.

However, below the waist, things were... less dignified.

Ellustrya's trousers sat helplessly at her ankles, revealing the pristine white of her high-cut underwear. The brilliant white fabric stood out against her dark skin, the contrast only emphasizing her current predicament. The high leg apertures of her panties exposed much of her thighs and hips, and with each step, she felt the cool forest air brushing against her bare skin. Though she carried herself with her usual regal bearing, there was no denying the absurdity of the situation—she, a royal figure, adventuring with her undies on full display. It was scandalous, almost unthinkable... and yet, somehow, it had happened.

Celdine, for her part, seemed to be taking things in stride. The blonde adventurer's smile was infectious as she walked beside Ellustrya, her own trousers still around her ankles. Like the princess, Celdine had her own pair of high-cut panties, though hers were bold and colorful, contrasted sharply with Ellustrya's more refined appearance. The mischievous glint in her eyes showed that she was reveling in the competition, making playful jabs at Ellustrya as they trekked through the forest.

"Watch your step, Ellustrya," Celdine teased, hopping over a tree root as Ellustrya carefully navigated the terrain. "Wouldn't want those 'queenly knickers' to get dirty."

Ellustrya gritted her teeth, doing her best to ignore the blonde's barbs. But even as she tried to maintain her composure, she couldn't help but feel the burning heat in her cheeks.

"Everyone now knows you're the princess who dropped her pants and showed everyone her panties!" Celdine snickered as they reached a clearing in the woods.

Ellustrya shook her head, doing her best to focus on the task at hand. She didn't have time for Celdine's games.

"Just how do you keep your undies in such pristine white, anyway?" Celdine asked, her tone mocking. "Some special royal detergent? Or is it just your natural purity that keeps them so bright and clean?"

Ellustrya sighed, trying to keep her temper in check. "You would know all about that, wouldn't you?" she shot back, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Celdine smirked, shrugging off the comment. "Hey, at least I'm not the one who decided to wear white panties on an adventure."

"White is the only color I wear," Ellustrya replied. "Besides, it's not as if this was planned."

Celdine chuckled, shaking her head in amusement. "Yeah, I'm sure it's all just a big coincidence."

"Moreover, everyone saw you with your trousers down, too. Your lilac knickers are far more embarrassing than mine."

The blonde adventurer waved a hand dismissively. "Eh, everyone knows I've got a wild streak. They don't expect anything different from me."