Getting Caught With Your Pants Down on an Adventure

Celdine bounced giddily down the beaten path with her black trousers around her ankles and her bright yellow high-cut briefs on show. She was evidently enjoying the fresh air against her uncovered legs. It was early in the morning, so few people were about, but she and Aerisa took care to stay off the road. After all, the adventure was over if they got caught by other adventurers with their trousers pooled around their heels.

In contrast to Celdine's self-assuredness, Aerisa followed her tentatively, her face looking down towards the ground and her right arm over the elbow of her left. With the fabric of her slacks enwrapped around her legs just above her feet, she hobbled awkwardly as she remained fully dressed from the waist up in a butler's waistcoat and a bowtie. Below the waist, her white poli-dot high-cut panties were on full display, her dainty legs completely exposed to the elements, her sensual buttocks clad only in the thin fabric of her panties, the leg apertures leaving them slightly exposed, the hems winding around her bottom.

"T-This is... degrading..." Aerisa said in a hushed tone, her usually stoic demeanor faltering. "But I will do as I must. I will bear any disgrace for our Princess's sake."

"Oh, lighten up, Aeripeeza!" Celdine chuckled. "Doesn't the crisp morning air feel good against your bare thighs?"

"I feel a little chilly," Aerisa responded as she shivered, her eyes darting away and avoiding making eye contact. "How can prancing around in my undergarments feel good?"

"Hey, you know I've been doin' the same thing, right?" Celdine retorted with utmost confidence, her hands on her hips, her garish yellow knickers being the most radiant thing in eyesight besides her own beaming smile.

"But you move with such grace and confidence," Aerisa murmured as she fidgeted restlessly, constantly adjusting her knickers. "I'm ashamed of my body."

"C'mon, you got a great body!" Celdine said cheerfully. "Why try to hide it? You're a cute tomboy with cute undies!"

"I appreciate the compliment," Aerisa answered. "But please do not humor me."

"I ain't humoring you, kid! You rock those panties!"

Despite Aerisa's cheeks turning redder than a spanked bottom, a faint, meek smile started to form on her lips. This had been the most comfortable she had felt on this daring exploit so far. She always wondered how others thought she looked in her underwear.

"Thank you," she said innocently. "But why are you assisting me? I do not comprehend your motives."

"Simps. If Ellustry loses and is sent packin', her cute little pet Boldy will be mine for the takin'!"

"Why are you so fixated on that boy?"

"Because he's just the cutest, sweetest man! When I first saw him act all bashfully, I knew I just had to have him!"

"Is he really worthy of such praise?"

"Aeripey! If you gotta ask, ya'll never know."

"Our Princess seems especially interested in the young man, but why escapes me. This requires further investigation."

"Are you starting to take an interest in him, too?"

"D-Don't say such things! My curiosity in the boy is purely academic."

"Hmph! If you say so."

"Leaving the Princess with a youth in such a state of immodesty is not something I can countenance."

"Oh, don't be so uptight! Boldy ain't that kind've guy! Besides, you were enjoying the view of him in his tighty-whities as much as I was!"

"T-That is slanderous!" Aerisa squeaked, the blood rushing to her face reminiscent of a kettle boiling.