Knickers, Knickers and More Knickers!

The Vespyads mobbed Boldasarre, enticed to his white cotton briefs like nectar. With their trousers down as well, their colorful high-cut underwear accentuated their wasp-like hourglass forms and narrow waists. They were eager to prove to him not only were they in their panties, but they looked just as good in their panties as Ellustrya herself.

They lifted their tops, showing the waistband of their knickers, with their bare skin and navals exposed just above. Boldasarre, clearly flustered, tried to hide his burning red cheeks as he looked down at the ground sheepishly.

"Hey Bold! Check out my undies!" the pink-haired with equally pink satin panties said, which glinted in the late afternoon sun. She went into an action-ready pose: legs spread in a confident stride, her fists clenched, panties stretched, and ready to fight. She looked like a superheroine straight out of a comic book.

"D-Do you think they look good on me?" She asked, looking at Boldasarre with sweet puppy-dog eyes.

"Hey Zenlya, don't hog the pretty boy all to yourself!" Another rubbed her white silky panties against his cotton briefs, her hips brushing against his.

"What do you think of mine, Bold?" She said.

Another took his arm into hers.

"You're just too cute!" She said, her underwear-clad posterior pressing against his anterior. "And you look even cuter in your undies!"

A dozen more surrounded him, locking their arms together and dancing in a perfectly synchronized ring around her, their underwear flashing, and their shirts flapping, revealing the waistbands of their panties.

"Panty Power! Panty Power!" They chanted in unison.

I honestly don't know if I've gone to heaven or hell, Boldasarre's inner voice muttered. But I can't stop looking at their panties!

Sweating profusely before the knicker kaleidoscope before his eyes, the bare-legged nymphs looked like a superheroine team. He hyperventilated as they emulated superhero poses, legs in stride, chests puffed out, one hand on their hip and the other outstretched, pointing towards the sky, and knickers stretching over their derrieres above their well-toned legs.

"I'm W-underwear Woman!" The pink-haired nymph, Zenlya, exclaimed. "Evil doers, beware — all evil shall falter before my pink undies!"

Boldasarre was surrounded, in his underpants, by a crowd of exquisitely beautiful women, in their underpants. He couldn't take it anymore, as he felt his white cotton briefs begin to tighten around the front. He crossed his legs as tight as he could, hoping nobody would notice that he had a... little problem inside his undies.

"Bold, are you okay?" Zenlya asked, the worry evident in her eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I just have... a bit of a problem. That's all." He responded unassuredly.

"Why are you standing like that?" She asked inquisitively, cocking her head sideways. "Is that a new superhero pose?"

"Uh, no, it isn't." He replied.

"Just like Ellustrya, I'm a Princess too! And I'm wearing royal knickers just like her!" She announced proudly.

"You're a Princess? Then, you're—"

"Yep, I'm Lady Zatrona's little sis!" She said with a big grin. "and just like my big sis, I love to show my royal flair! You like my undies? They're the same color as my hair!"

"Yes, they're very, uh, pink."

"Hey Bold, do you think I look as good in them as Lady Ellustrya does in her royal knickers?"