Stuck In A Cave With Your Pants On The Ground

The expeditionary group, consisting of a human male, an Elder Dark Elf female, and a contingent of nymphs, crawled through the claustrophobic limestone cave system. A strong, musty and chalky odor filled their noses. On all fours, they made their way slowly but steadily through the cramped, dank tunnels to the sound of water droplets hitting the cave floor and the squawking of bats reverberating throughout the walls. As they transversed the caves, their trousers trailed behind them like rags around their ankles, and a whole assortment of panty colors, from white to red to multi-patterned, crowded the caves.

"It gets especially tight around here," Zatrona, who was leading the expedition, bleated in a warning, her tone uncharacteristic serious. If you have a generous cup size, you might have a hard time." She shot a glare at Ellustrya.

A slight scowl formed on Ellustrya's otherwise elegant features. She always seems to single me out, she thought to herself. This brings back memories of our old adventures together.

Spelunking through the twisting tunnels, Ellustrya propelled herself forward with her arms and legs, followed by Boldasarre. The youth did everything in his power to avert his gaze from the shimmering white in front of his face. Ever the pretty boy, the Vespyads behind were probably ogling his white cotton-covered behind, too.

Boldasarre looked down at his white briefs. Despite his best efforts, the cave floor's dust marred his plain white briefs. Ellustrya, on the other hand, somehow managed to keep hers immaculately clean. How had he gotten into such a ridiculous predicament? Here I am, spelunking in my underpants, his inner voice muttered. It would be dreadfully humiliating to get trapped down here in your skivvies.

Without warning, Ellustrya came to an abrupt halt. Boldasarre's face collided nose-first into her rump. Red-faced, he peeled his crimsoned features from the thin fabric that covered her hind end. He shook his head, gathered his bearings, and shouted at Ellustrya.

"Are you all right, Lady Ellustrya?" he asked her tentatively, worry inscribed on his boyish face. "What's wrong?"

"B-Boldasarre," she said, obviously flustered, "I think I'm stuck." He couldn't see it, but her face must've been redder than red pepper.

"S-Stuck? How?" Boldasarre asked incredulously, his features forming into a confused expression.

"I... I think it must be my chest area," she could not believe that she managed to get those words to leave her lips. "Out of every obstacle I could think of, this has to be the last I'd thought would slow me down."

It was like something out of a farce. All Boldasarre could see before him was a pair of white knickers, filled out by Ellustrya's voluptuous buns, wedged into the narrow grotto. Following her bottom, her elongated, uncovered legs and rumpled breeches wrapped around her heels scrambled but to no avail. Her military-style jacket and shirt were pulled up, exposing her midriff.

"Boldasarre, I'm so sorry to ask this of you," she said in a tone that Boldasarre did not like the sound of, "but could you help pull me out?"

He seemed taken aback by the request.

"P-P-P-Pull you out? How?" He quizzed, not knowing quite how to respond.

"Just get back there and give me a hand!" Ellustrya commanded, her voice firm and uncompromising.

"All right!"

Boldasarre tugged her legs, but she wouldn't budge. He pulled harder and harder but got nowhere. He then worked his way up her legs, trying to drag her free. But nothing seemed to be working. The only place remaining was her waist. So he wrapped his arms around the waistband of her briefs, but instead of pulling her out, he accidentally pulled her underwear partway down her buttocks, leaving them partially bare.