The Hunt Continues - In Undies!

A new adventure had been embarked on—an enterprise that would break new ground, a bold cultural revolution that would change adventuring forever and cause the status quo to collapse.

And this exploit had five rules that had to be, with certain exceptions, adhered to at all times. They were:

1) Your trousers must remain around your ankles. You are prohibited from pulling them up or taking them off completely.

2)You must remain fully clothed above the waist.

3)Your underwear must remain on at all times, and be clearly visible.

4)You may pull your trousers for up to one hour a day.

5)You must not be caught with your trousers down by other adventurers out in the wilderness.

It was an obscure fact among the younger adventurers that Princess Ellustrya herself was the instigator of the trend for high-cut undergarments, going as far back as her heyday as a hero of old. Ellustrya perfected a high-cut, full-back design, allowing both legs free movement and offering the utmost comfort to any adventurer on her quest. It perfectly balanced sensuality and modesty, elongating the legs and accentuating the curves. As the trendsetter, Ellustrya's design instantly became a hit.

Nobody wore them better than Princess Ellustrya herself. Often described as the most beautiful woman in the world, Ellustrya had a figure that would complement any garment. The high-cut design emphasized her exemplary form. But few people had ever had the privilege of seeing her in them. That was until recently when she started adventuring with her trousers down. Now, virtually everyone has seen her in her underwear.

And lo and behold, sales of high-cut briefs tripled or even quadrupled. Young women even emulated her, dropping their pants and adventuring in undergarments. What started as an absurd bet with Celdine to save Boldasarre's chaste inadvertently started what has been dubbed the panty revolution.

Wanting to put the whole saga of adventuring with her trousers around her ankles aside, it wasn't before long that she would be drawn into another ridiculous exploit in her brilliant, pretty white knickers, her signature jodhpurs lowered as far as they could go. But even Ellustrya had to admit that adventuring in her knickers felt liberating and empowering.

The race was on. Whoever obtained the Aviansaur's legendary golden egg first was the winner. If she lost, she would be forced to return home against her will, and may even have to do a humiliating penalty in her undies.

This time, she would not be going alone. Not taking no for an answer, Boldasarre would accompany her. He was forced to adhere to the same rules as her. So, both dropped their pants and ran through the streets in their underwear.

The pair tentatively navigated the streets, rounding the corners gingerly, the chatter of the crowds of people drowning out all other sounds. The people who caught a glimpse of them gave them peculiar looks for their rather uncustomary attire. However, the rules state that the caveat of not being seen by others with their pants down only applies to areas outside urban or residential ones.

They made their way to the exit and were chased by the town guard for public indecency. They could feel the cool breeze nipping away at their bare, vulnerable legs in the wilderness. At the same time, the heat of the sun's beams bore down on them. The thin fabric of their undies barely gave them protection against the elements. But they had to admit, being in their underwear was comfortable if it weren't for the nippy wind. Almost empowering.

Then they encountered their first real obstacle: they had to transverse a thicket full of thorns, brambles, and stinging nettles. They contemplated going around the thicket, but they would lose valuable time.