The Two Princesses, With Pants Down

As the sun crept over the horizon and the moonlight began to retreat, Boldasarre and Ellustrya slept peacefully in their bedroll. With her arms wrapped around him, the Dark Elf could feel his heart pulsating and his body heat warming her up. His chest rose and fell with steady rhythms as he breathed.

The upper half of her body was warm, but her bare legs were vulnerable to the nippy air. As she rose to her feet, her breeches were still pooled around her ankles, her underwear-clad form revealed. Boldasarre got a decent look at her underwear-clad buttocks - she was wearing white nylon high-cut knickers that accentuated her figure and her thighs. Her uncovered, shapely legs looked longer than ever, the thin cloth of her underwear embracing her luscious derriere. A crease formed between each cheek and a small part of their outer flesh was uncovered as the hems tapered between her legs, which was not unlike that of a white heart.

Boldasarre mulled whether he was dreaming. Ellustrya looked too beautiful to be real. His heart began to race, and he felt a fluttery sensation inside his stomach. She felt his eyes on her, and she turned to face him with a delicate smile emerging on her face.

"Good morning, Boldasarre," she yawned as she stretched her arms as far above her head as they go.

"Good moaning — I mean, good morning!" He replied awkwardly, clasping his hand over his mouth as he realized his clumsy mishap.

"My apologies, Boldasarre." She said as a minute crimson rosiness materialized on her lovely face. "Because of the rules we agreed to, I am unable to pull up my trousers. It must be terribly distracting to see me standing in my knickers first thing in the morning."

Boldasarre gulped hard as he felt his heart drumming as if trying to break free from his ribcage like a caged beast. The word 'knickers' leaving Ellustrya's lips always had that effect on him.

"N-no, it's my fault," he sputtered ungracefully. "I-I shouldn't be looking, but... I think you're really pretty!" He covered his hands over his mouth as if trying to stop the discomfiting words arising from his yap. But it was too late. Ellustrya had already heard every embarrassing word.

"You're too kind, Boldasarre," She stated with a slight rise in the pitch of her voice, clearly flattered by the boy's kind words. "But, I fear you may eventually grow tired of this sight."

"Lady Ellustrya, I could never tire of the sight of you." He said earnestly, with certainty written firmly on his face.

"That sounds a little perverted, Boldasarre Ravenshade!" She teased him, wriggling her index finger disapprovingly but not too serious way. "I think a little discipline might be in... order."

"W-What sort of discipline?" He stuttered fearfully, his eyes widening and eyebrows vaulting upwards.

She crawled on all fours straight for him, with her trousers trailing behind her feet. She perched herself on top of him and leaned over to press her lips against his.

"Your punishment: pay no attention to any woman other than me," she said. "And, you have to give me a child."

"A-a child?! Right now?" He mumbled inchorently, his jaw gaping and eyebrows leaping up.

"Not now, silly!" Ellustrya chuckled. "But sometime in the future. I want you to father my children."

"What this?" A flippant voice intrudes, causing Ellustrya to startle and thrust herself away from Boldasarre, who looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Talking about making babies so early in the morning, with your trousers down? Ellustrya, I never knew you were that kind of girl!"

"Zatrona!" Ellustrya yelped, clearly flustered. "Is it too much to ask for some privacy?"

"Oh, was I interrupting something?" Zatrona expressed, bemused. "But don't mind me. I'm not the one pancing around in public with my trousers down and undies visible to everyone."