Uh...

Apologies.

I haven't updated this for about two months, give or take a couple of weeks.

I'm still writing the next part, don't worry!

But, um...here's the thing.

When I started writing Chaos Follows Me, during that time which the working title was Something I Can't Be, I had no idea that people would like it so much.

It was just a way to vent my creativity. I had no intentions of ever completing it, just updating it when I felt like. The first couple of chapters shows that.

But then readers made it clear how much they actually liked it.

As I said, I didn't have the story fully planned out when I started writing Chaos Follows Me. This caused me to lose track of what I wanted and didn't want to write.

I have gained new ideas or Deathcaller's mysterious past with Project Wild Card, and dropped some regarding the love interests. Things I may have built up in previous chapters now may be dropped in favor of out of the blue plotlines.

So this might mean that I may have to put this story in hold until such time as I can completely hash out the story.

I MAY NOT. I REPEAT, I MAY NOT.

Just...don't expect this story to pop up in your notification feeds any time soon.

If it does, YAY! But, as of now, Chaos Follows Me is in Development Hell.

See ya.

-Junior21135