Chapter 1

Zoe

Beep Beeep Beeeep

I groan hitting the alarm on snooze, I open my eyes and roll out of bed practically dragging myself towards the bathroom. As I look at myself in the mirror- oh god do i look horrible. Mascara was smeared under my eyes, blood shot eyes, nose was red.

I tried to remember what happened last night, oh right! Last night i found out that my boyfriend well Ex now cheated on me. Douchebag. I hopped in the shower and got myself refreshed.

-1 hour later-

I wore my shower gown and left the humid bathroom. I suddenly hear a crash down stairs.

I ran down stair in to the kitchen to find EVERYTHING in a huge mess. There was pizza on the floor, flour all over the room, melted ice creams mixed with whipped cream- hold up... Melted ice cream? Who would do suck a horrible thing??

There were noises coming out of the pantry. I grab a broom just in case..you know it was a burglar. As I opened it I found my black cat, Midnight covered in flour. I sighed and pick her up. Poor kitty.

I walk to the TV room to find my older "mature" brother Micky, sleeping on the couch up side down. And his friend Calum sleeping on the table... Seriously?!

I set Midnight down went to grab a spray bottle and filled it up with water.
I walked up to a sleeping Micky and started spraying the water at him.

"You nasty monster, I trusted you and what you do!" I shout at him.

He jolts up "Woah wait.. what? I'm innocent!"

I roll my eyes "Yea tell that to the judge."
I walk up to Calum and start spraying the water at him.

"My own friend betraying me, how could you Hood!" I say dramatically.

"Clifford it 10 in the morning why you going all angry granny on me?" Cal says while rubbing his eyes.

"Because the kitchen is a mess, You killed my ice creams and Midnight is cover in flour." I say.

Micky gets up, waking towards me.

"We didn't do no shit." he says.

I give him a question stare.

"Alright then who did?"

His eyes go wide. " Ummm... You know... Wait, let me think of a person."

I look at Calum, he simply shrugs. Okay. Fine.

"Michael please get this place cleaned up and Midnight as well." I say with no emotion.

"But but .. fine." he says

I go back up to my room and get dressed into a pair of a black ripped skinny Nirvana singlet, and black converse. My hair was done all curled up.

Oh god where are my manners! Hi I'm Zoe Clifford. I am 18 years old, I live with my older brother Michael, we live with for the Summer but he's always on business trip, typical. I'm 5'5ft tall. My hair goes to my shoulders, brown eyes. I love punk rock bands and if anyone messes with my ice creams i will bury them alive and dance on their graves. My best friends are Becca, Calum and Ashton.

As i looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I grab my phone and make my way down stairs.

Micky and Cal were literally running behind Midnight with a fish net.

"Come back here you pussy!!!" Micky said while running behind my cat.

Cal holds up a plate full of tuna. "We got Tuna!" he looks at it then takes his finger and dips it in and tastes the tuna.."Hey this ain't all bad." he says.