UNFORGOTTEN FEELINGS

Tumhari tasveer ke sahaare mausam kayi guzaare

Mausami na samjho par ishq ko humaare

Nazron ke saamne main aata nahi tumhare

Magar rehte ho har pal manzar me tum humare

Agar ishq se hai mila phir dard se kya gila

Iss dard mein zindagi khush haal hai...💘

____________________________________________________________

15 years back...

Megha was taking her final exams in Class 7 when she first noticed a boy. She didn't pay much attention to him. After the exams, Megha had a break, and when school reopened, that same boy was now in her class. She was a bit surprised.

Then she asked her friends about him, and they said, "Oh, he was very naughty, which is why the teacher changed his section!" Megha didn't pay much attention to him because she was troubled by the problems in her life.

But perhaps God had other plans.

"Megha, tum aaj se class ki monitor ho," sir said. "Dev, tum bhi aaj se class ke monitor ho," sir said.

Now Megha's gaze began to drift towards Dev. At first, she dismissed it as mere attraction, but perhaps it was something more. There was something that drew Megha towards Dev. Gradually, her feelings for Dev started to grow, and her friends began to notice it too.

"Woh dekho, Dev aa raha hai," her friends said and teased her. Megha's feelings for Dev had intensified significantly. She found herself wanting to look at him repeatedly and felt the urge to talk to him. This is how a topper fell in love with a backbencher.

But Dev  was naughty, and one day he said, "Megha, Tabish ka naam likho, toh bahut baat kar raha hai." Since Dev was standing close to her, Megha felt slightly flustered and wrote down the name.

"Are bhai, tum toh badi tez ho, jo aaya hi nahi uska bhi naam likh diya," Dev ne kaha aur hansne laga. Megha felt very angry but also laughed

Dev was quite arrogant and rude, but deep down, he was also emotional and kind, and Megha knew this. But Megha was afraid that Dev would reject her, and because of this fear, she never expressed her feelings to him.

Soon, the last day of Class 8 arrived, and sections were about to change since everyone was moving to Class 9. Megha decided that she wanted to take a good look at Dev today because tomorrow was uncertain. 

People say that a person never forgets their first love; perhaps they are right because, after Dev, Megha didn't even look at anyone else.

____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading love you all ...🤍

Follow For more

Will upload the next part soon

Stay tuned

Premika ❤️